FS: Limited full bodykit 50th Anniversario for Aventador

blaszek

Beddu, why if your sets waiting for you, now you don't write any message for me? Couple of customers waiting for these parts, so please keeping one's word and to meet its obligations - only after that you can criticism of my person, because now I'm look flippant, but the truth is somewhat different, if you know what I mean :)

This is photo of the packing shipping of kit, which was sold 2 weeks ago for one of member of this forum from USA. He promise me take a pictures if he mount it on the car. I've last 2 kits for sale, more information on private message and [email protected]

post-7578-1413477907_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again, for members of forum - fresh photos from today. If anyone is still interested? Maybe one of the forum members which purchased bumpers attach photos of their cars with these bumpers?

contact to me: [email protected] or PM

P.S.

last two pictures were taken 2 months ago, when we mount it on customer car.

post-7578-1422282151_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422282021_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422281995_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422281888_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422281855_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422281824_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422282191_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1422282171_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Another happy customer, this time from Poland :) Parts were mounted in Lamborghini Vienna, Austria (pics before painting, front after first fitting)

If you need 50th kit, please write me PM or mail on [email protected]

post-7578-1425507440_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1425507465_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1425507503_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15.000 Euro (with shipping)

You sound like a fcuking nightmare to deal with.

Moved to General.

Whats your company name in Germany, some of your overseas partners and any website, contact numbers?

A quote from the companies web site.

6. Can you collect the parts in person?

Absolutely. However, in view of numerous warehouses, we ask for a prior contact in order to check the position of the merchandise

Do we have members in Germany that might be able to "put eyes on the product" for confirmation ?

A quote from the companies web site.

6. Can you collect the parts in person?

Absolutely. However, in view of numerous warehouses, we ask for a prior contact in order to check the position of the merchandise

Do we have members in Germany that might be able to "put eyes on the product" for confirmation ?

For sure willing to take a look, located in Frankfurt

Ofcourse - we are located in Passau :)

user khanhdom received 2-3 weeks ago 50th Anniversario kit in US from us, so maybe he can send a pictures? :) I sent a message him

My brand is ExoticCarParts. After 2 month we will have SuperVeloce kits for sale, so if you have any question, write me on PM or [email protected]

• 5 months later...

Hi again everyone,

I've couple of question from users about kits. Unfortunately, we don't have it in XXXXX numbers on our warehouse. For now I've another one kit, which we demounted from one of 50th Anniversario our customer (his car we rebuild to Mansory now, in Germany). I can sell it in good price, but please for serious entries, rather than unfounded accusations :) We sold 4 or 5 kits (half from company delivering it to Lamborghini, another half from cars our customers) and every customer will happy (one from forum, but I saw he not spent too many time on LP - http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=58980 ). If you need more pictures or to see the set for yourself - I invite to Germany, where we have our warehouse. My price for it: 13.000 Euro.

We have all of parts for every version of Gallardo/Aventador/Huracan, last time I wrote on LP about extra carbon fiber parts for interior of Aventador ( http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76952 ) and SV air vents from original car, which you can mount to every version of Aventador ( http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76966 ). Sorry for this ads, but I can make better price for people from LP - I don't need this parts in my warehouse ;)

regards from Germany,

Lucas

[email protected]

post-7578-1442911627_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1442911708_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1442911724_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1442911750_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1442911771_thumb.jpg

For now I've another one kit, which we demounted from one of 50th Anniversario our customer (his car we rebuild to Mansory now, in Germany).

That is a special kind of stupid right there. 50th >>>>>>> Mansory. At least ruin a regular Aventador.

Side note, can you get Porsche parts by chance? I need a euro bumper. Cheers.

Interesting thread to say the least. 15K for an all CF knockoff sounds about right. It certainly isn't a Lambo original though.

IF its 15K USD then its pretty good pricing if the vendor is trust worthy, the Murci SV kit from SP is 30K USD just to put in prospective.

Interesting thread to say the least. 15K for an all CF knockoff sounds about right. It certainly isn't a Lambo original though.

If I understand the post about the white 50th Anniv parts they came from an actual LP720-4 that is being rebuilt by Mansory ... so those are factory originals no?

At €13k that's cheap, msrp from the factory is a lot more, do keep in mind we're only talking about a front bumper and rear section.

That is a special kind of stupid right there. 50th >>>>>>> Mansory. At least ruin a regular Aventador.

Side note, can you get Porsche parts by chance? I need a euro bumper. Cheers.

Tastes are different ;) 50th is more gentle, but Mansory for now is calm too, it's not like 5-6 years ago, when you looked for it and ... :icon_oak: We sell each month about 2 full kits Mansory for every corner of world

Car is now in France, my customer send me these bumpers and I can sell it in this price. It's 100% carbon fiber, perfect condition (1200 km). If you are interested, maybe after 3-4 weeks we will rebuild another car from one of European collection and after that I'll can send another set 50th bumpers, but we will see. It's not too much people which need sell these beauty bumpers.

IF its 15K USD then its pretty good pricing if the vendor is trust worthy, the Murci SV kit from SP is 30K USD just to put in prospective.

If I remember, we have one Murci SV kit in CF, but it's not cheap. 37.000 Euro + shipping. Pics in attache

If I understand the post about the white 50th Anniv parts they came from an actual LP720-4 that is being rebuilt by Mansory ... so those are factory originals no?

At €13k that's cheap, msrp from the factory is a lot more, do keep in mind we're only talking about a front bumper and rear section.

Yeah, it's just only front and rear bumpers, but it's enough to make your car looks better (for me ;) ). Ofcourse it never will be original 50th, but without interior and limited edition badge it will looks the same. once I wrote here about my friend's car from Poland, who just rebuilt his Roadster by only front and rear bumpers from 50th. It looks beautiful, is not it? Sorry for bad quality, I did it couple days ago at night.

/sorry for mix of photos under this message, I can't placed it in the correct order :( /

post-7578-1443015644_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1443015679_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1443015737.jpg

post-7578-1443015765.jpg

post-7578-1443015869_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1443016376_thumb.jpg

post-7578-1443016411_thumb.jpg

So after reading 4 pages, am i correct that not a single person on this forum can say they have received this kit?

Like I wrote yesterday - one man from forum bought one set, but he don't answer for any messages now ;) Another user bought Super Trofeo Stradale package for LP560, he wrote couple of posts in this subject. We sell parts from 2001, so don't worry. If any customer need look at this kit before buy - I invite to Germany :) But it would be irresponsible if I wrote details, adress our company and posts on forum since 2006, if I had the intention to deceive someone ;) your choice, brothers. I don't need anyone else to convince that I have no bad intentions :)