Koenigsegg Agera HH in LP family?

ELIM

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please give us a detailed write up after you have put a few miles under your belt.

Enjoy :)

:iamwithstupid:

Congrats on the purchase! Must be awesome waking up every morning with that waiting for you in your garage!

It took 14 months from start to finish. Most of that was dealing with the US homologation process, though. The car was done in July where we drove it at the factory airstrip.

I didn't visit the factory before doing the spec. We already knew exactly what we wanted from the project with Pagani, so it was just a few emails and design mockups back and forth.

It took 14 months from start to finish. Most of that was dealing with the US homologation process, though. The car was done in July where we drove it at the factory airstrip.

I didn't visit the factory before doing the spec. We already knew exactly what we wanted from the project with Pagani, so it was just a few emails and design mockups back and forth.

What kind of experience did you have with Koenigsegg prior to going ahead with the car? Or I guess in other words, what sold you on it? After the whole BC fiasco it seemed that any US buyer would be cautious, at least those who had not dealt with Koenigsegg or driven their cars in the past.

What kind of experience did you have with Koenigsegg prior to going ahead with the car? Or I guess in other words, what sold you on it? After the whole BC fiasco it seemed that any US buyer would be cautious, at least those who had not dealt with Koenigsegg or driven their cars in the past.

I think youre giving BC more clout then he actually has outside of L4P

I think youre giving BC more clout then he actually has outside of L4P

True, but he did raise a point about US homolgation, and being that only about 24 Agera's have been made, its quite rare to here an owner's (although I guess he never was since he never took delivery) impressions of the car/brand.

I read the whole BC saga and concluded that he sounded like a complete tool. Koenigsegg, Pagani, and any small-time builder make everything by hand. They don't have a 50-person legal department. You have to approach it accepting all that, otherwise you're going to have a bad time. I've had a variety of minor issues with both Pagani and Koenigsegg, but they were always resolved by being reasonable and understanding of the situation.

That's not carte blanche to accept any shit that comes, but when you meet Christian or Horacio, it's so plainly evident that they're in this for the love of craft. You get to deal with them and the close group around them directly. That's a very special experience, well worth the potential conflict that can come from dealing with passionate builders instead of just a mega corporation.

Anyway, BC lost all credibility when he called the Koenigsegg a "hunk of shit". I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness. I don't think he has any authority to yield any meaningful review of the car either given his questionable driving skills.

I read the whole BC saga and concluded that he sounded like a complete tool. Koenigsegg, Pagani, and any small-time builder make everything by hand. They don't have a 50-person legal department. You have to approach it accepting all that, otherwise you're going to have a bad time. I've had a variety of minor issues with both Pagani and Koenigsegg, but they were always resolved by being reasonable and understanding of the situation.

That's not carte blanche to accept any shit that comes, but when you meet Christian or Horacio, it's so plainly evident that they're in this for the love of craft. You get to deal with them and the close group around them directly. That's a very special experience, well worth the potential conflict that can come from dealing with passionate builders instead of just a mega corporation.

Anyway, BC lost all credibility when he called the Koenigsegg a "hunk of shit". I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness. I don't think he has any authority to yield any meaningful review of the car either given his questionable driving skills.

Boom thank you :icon_thumleft:

Very well said. Thank you.

LOL. that last line... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Great post.

Excellent purchase! Thanks for sharing.

1294.gif

Great reply! Thank you for the answers and glad you had such an awesome experience with Horatio and Christian.

Congratulation! Very beautiful paintwork! I have never thought that a programmer could afford cars like this! Kudos!

PS: I hate BC this young new rich Chinese guy, this rich parents son! He should make first a proper diver license and learn to handle sportscars and than make comments about them!

I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness.

I heard of taking a McLaren f1 to albertsons to get milk. This is equivalent in sheer awesomeness.