Good deal if you don't mind the miles!

Cabbe

Something is very wrong with that wing. It's either a fake whose dimensions are off or it's mounted too far forward.

:iamwithstupid: I saw that one last night on ebay and that stuck out like a sore thumb. Other then that, beautiful car.

Something is very wrong with that wing. It's either a fake whose dimensions are off or it's mounted too far forward.

I believe it's a roadster wing, from what I can tell. Change it out to the carbon 6.0 and you're good to go.

It isn't a 6.0 wing, it is also mounted too far forward. The 6.0 wing had sharp lines where the wing ends start towards the ground.

It isn't a 6.0 wing, it is also mounted too far forward. The 6.0 wing had sharp lines where the wing ends start towards the ground.

Yes, I'm well aware it's not a 6.0 wing. It's a poor copy of an SV wing which for some reason is too tall and mounted too far forward. It's not a roadster wing as they have different mounting points than the coupe wing.

Yes, I'm well aware it's not a 6.0 wing. It's a poor copy of an SV wing which for some reason is too tall and mounted too far forward. It's not a roadster wing as they have different mounting points than the coupe wing.

Some 6.0 cars left the factory with that wing.

However it is mounted to far forward. I suspect it was added later by someone who did not know where they are mounted.