Your Huracan order

Fortis

Yesterday my local dealer told me that they would be getting their first two cars, demonstrator and showroom, earlier than they had originally been told by the factory. Initially it was Sept 14 but apparently production has gone well so they have now been told to expect cars late June/early July 14. The first customer cars are expected a few weeks later.

The sales manager, with whom I am very friendly, with has driven the car at both Ascari and Imola. He reports a fantastic car. Very well built, scary fast and a joy to drive.

Not that this impacts me. I haven't ordered one. I am essentially a V12 sort of chap but I will make an exception here. Fantastic looking car. I will definitely get a second hand one at some point in the future.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortis, I know you love the red.. but you should go metalic white or something else.

Not feeling the red at all. My brother ordered black with red calipers. I still this white or Verdi Mantis? or VS

Fortis, I know you love the red.. but you should go metalic white or something else.

Not feeling the red at all. My brother ordered black with red calipers. I still this white or Verdi Mantis? or VS

You not feeling the car I've ordered? Why would you need to feel it? I am paying for it.

Your brother's combo sounds cool.

Thank you guys, I think it looks great in red otherwise I'd order a different color, besides that it will match the color scheme of my house :icon_mrgreen:

You not feeling the car I've ordered? Why would you need to feel it? I am paying for it.

Your brother's combo sounds cool.

I would cancel the order...... hes not feeling it. Also I dont like concrete or glass..... could you remedy that.

I would cancel the order...... hes not feeling it. Also I dont like concrete or glass..... could you remedy that.

LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Hi !

logging in from Belgium here.

since my LP560 is still stuck in italy after the biggest scandal ever by the italian police (i'll tell you guys more about it later)

I did want to drive next year, so after testdriving the huracan i signed the order form and made a down payment.

my order

delivery APRIL/MAY 2015

GIALLO ATON (available from 2015 according to the responsible at the factory for ad personam)

Nav

branding pack

adaptive seats with heating

black leather (no alcantara) with yellow stitching

lift system

glass engine bay (available from 2015 as well, dealer said can be retrofitted for previous deliveries)

mimas rims in black (might be available in 2015, if not i will have them powdercoated in black = easy)

my wanted options that could not be confirmed :

- Cruise Control (should be also available in 2015, there is room for it on the steering wheel right side)

- superleggera seats (picture attached)

- sports exhaust (hopefully available in 2015)

do you guys think i need the alcantara option for the seats ?

and were any of you in ITaly for the 50th anniversary ? I was there ! :)

CARBON_SEATS_HURACAN.jpg

Welcome to LP THE_SPEEDMAN and congrats on your Huracan order here is a link to the Grand Giro thread, few of us were there and had a great time.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64167

It was awesome as a whole, only a serious unfortunate incident gives the memory a sour taste to me.

i can't reply on that topic btw : The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

Hello all,

new to this site and new to Lamborghini.

I placed my order right before 4th of July, the dealer says it will send confirmation once it's in Lambo's system (this week).

Here is my configuration:

Arancio Borealls C5C5,

Transparent Bonnet PD1

Giano Rims C2U

Orange painted Calipers PC3

Lifting/magneto suspension PZ3

Nav system PA1

Electric/heated seats WV0

Parking sensors/rear camera PL0

Unicolor in leather OUA

Colored stitching YCS

Steering wheel in smooth leather 2PF

Branding package NR1

The only thing I was hesitant about is the Dynamic Steering 1N8. At the end I did order it with the dealer 's reassurance that I can delete 1N8 when i test drive the car in September and I don't like it.

Hopefully, before Saturday he will call with approximate delivery time.

It was awesome as a whole, only a serious unfortunate incident gives the memory a sour taste to me.

i can't reply on that topic btw : The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

The Grand Giro was one of the best experiences of my life, I would love to do it again!

The thread was closed that's why you can't reply.

Did you have car problems?

Hello all,

new to this site and new to Lamborghini.

I placed my order right before 4th of July, the dealer says it will send confirmation once it's in Lambo's system (this week).

Here is my configuration:

Arancio Borealls C5C5,

Transparent Bonnet PD1

Giano Rims C2U

Orange painted Calipers PC3

Lifting/magneto suspension PZ3

Nav system PA1

Electric/heated seats WV0

Parking sensors/rear camera PL0

Unicolor in leather OUA

Colored stitching YCS

Steering wheel in smooth leather 2PF

Branding package NR1

The only thing I was hesitant about is the Dynamic Steering 1N8. At the end I did order it with the dealer 's reassurance that I can delete 1N8 when i test drive the car in September and I don't like it.

Hopefully, before Saturday he will call with approximate delivery time.

Welcome to LP MR-S8, there is a lot of talk about the Dynamic Steering, the good news is that you will be able to test drive before you commit to it!

Welcome to LP MR-S8, there is a lot of talk about the Dynamic Steering, the good news is that you will be able to test drive before you commit to it!

I didn't take it. in one of the video reviews (i think EVO) they said unnecessary.

honestly i think if you take the standard steering, it will feel more natural and also you will get the most direct steering in all settings.

i prefer that then to have to drive in corsa or strada to get a certain steering..

It's all a bit confusing too i think.

i did take the active dampers as I thought it was quite cool in strada you didn't feel any bumps in the road (for long distances)

Thanks Fortis for nice welcome greetings.

Regarding EVO's review, which I watched, I think it's really intriguing to rely on EVO tester's opinion. I guess he is professional, he wanted to sound professional and I guess he succeeded to sound professional.

I'm so far away from professional that it's not funny. I want to test it for/by myself :)

If I don't like it then ...

MR-S8 you are right, the only test drive which counts is yours.

I don't care about magazine "professionals" opinions.

Gentlemen,

silly question. With the electric seats option, does it come with the memory seat buttons? I don't see anything on the door panel. My wife might want to take it for a spin (horror) from time to time, it would be pain in the neck to find again perfect seat position after that.

MR-S8 you are right, the only test drive which counts is yours.

I don't care about magazine "professionals" opinions.

couldn't agree more, only knowing lambo here in brussels, they won't be able to offer this.

they get one demo and that's it, and from what i hear ALL the demo's have variable steering.

so how will i be able to test it ? and you too for that matter. Unless you wait long until that's possible.

i didn't want to wait too long because i wanted to be sure to be able to drive again next year as delivery date is around april/may 2015.

If i wait untill this testdrive of both steering options might be possible, then i will never have my car by the same date.

so you are right, untill then i will have to rely on this 'professional' test driver.

• 1 month later...