My new LP560, now at UGR

Trust

Like all the GTR's guys are honest about their power, lol.

Fadi and Dustin are not getting 2R's.

We are 3Rs :)

Joke! I'm actually capped to 1300 or less due to my clutch and other things.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all the GTR's guys are honest about their power, lol.

Fadi and Dustin are not getting 2R's.

Gotcha. Just reading what was said in the GTR forum. If you say they are not i trust you.

3R? should be interesting to see if there is too much lag down low.

You should have went with the clutch instead of the billet intake, lol

Lol 1250 is enough power. Now I got to make it look pretty.

It's getting the 305's. Hoosier 345 tread pattern I don't like for a street car, patch of water and you're dead. Lol.

Check out these 345/35/18 Mickey Thompson and M&H tires...will these fit?

image.jpg

Check out these 345/35/18 Mickey Thompson and M&H tires...will these fit?

Appreciated. From my experience M&H's are terrible when cold and it's super hard to keep them at temp in an AWD street car, been there done that, I'll stick to the MT's. No need for a 345 on an 11" wheel, 305 is plenty. The extra 40mm/1.5" isn't going todo a whole lot.

Trust what year is your car? Looks very clean! Mine looks like I took it mudding when I dropped it off.

Thanks man, it's an '09. Has 1,800 miles on it though so it's relatively low even for a weekender vehicle.

Where did all this talk that Dustin and I have 2Rs stem from? Lol. Glad Kevin cleared it up.

I am king shit around here in my stage 3. Only thing that beat me is a 380 whp Busa. Other then that, nothing came close.

Where did all this talk that Dustin and I have 2Rs stem from? Lol. Glad Kevin cleared it up.

I am king shit around here in my stage 3. Only thing that beat me is a 380 whp Busa. Other then that, nothing came close.

King shit in the great white North, a second class court jester in Texas. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks man, it's an '09. Has 1,800 miles on it though so it's relatively low even for a weekender vehicle.

That's a hell of a find! Looks like it's hardly been used looking at the engine picture.

Looking forward to your opinion after you drive it for a few months.

King shit in the great white North, a second class court jester in Texas. :icon_mrgreen:

Indeed. I am expecting to be a small fish in a big pond down there. But I really think the only cars that will beat a properly driven, sort of lightend 560 are the 1300+ whp GTRs, and nothing else.

I can't wait to find out. Mark my words.....the Monday after TX, there will be a video from me posted called "UGR LP560 vs Texas". :icon_super:

Indeed. I am expecting to be a small fish in a big pond down there. But I really think the only cars that will beat a properly driven, sort of lightend 560 are the 1300+ whp GTRs, and nothing else.

I can't wait to find out. Mark my words.....the Monday after TX, there will be a video from me posted called "UGR LP560 vs Texas". :icon_super:

Challenge accepted Fadi;)

Its your turn now. ;)

Andy seems to like letting me guinea pig stuff around here lol.

That's a hell of a find! Looks like it's hardly been used looking at the engine picture.

Looking forward to your opinion after you drive it for a few months.

Agreed. I really do dig the car. I'll definitely keep the good ol' internet up to date on it for sure.

Sort of lightened + turbos + hot/cold side plumbing + intercoolers + water tank right? Lol.

Reza congrats! You will be happy with UGR and every aspect of the build. I can't wait to hear your first impression of the car at 1600+. Curious how it will compare to your high hp GTR build...see you soon at TX2K14...

Peter

Are you doing anything "different" than the other 2R's, like a full motec dash or alcohol conversion with 30 injectors, lol.

So many injectors he's running 6 motechs.