My new LP560, now at UGR

Trust

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right, calipers will look amazing against balloon white... what are you doing with your wheel setup?

19" fronts and 18" rear ADV05's in Trac Spec, hidden hardware:

merc_sls_adv05tssl_04_960.jpg

merc_sls_adv05tssl_04_960.jpg

Thats my boys Bryan *Yacht Lights* Love the wheel choice brother.

Car is coming out amazing. Excited to see it and you in a few weeks.

Incredible build...love the photos. Going to be an absolute beast when finished. I was always under the impression that for the race builds though that they used a new block because the stock ones couldn't handle the torque/hp? Is it really the stock block? How much can they handle?

Thats my boys Bryan *Yacht Lights* Love the wheel choice brother.

Car is coming out amazing. Excited to see it and you in a few weeks.

Love that SLS, was looking at them last night thanks to that car. TX2K is gonna be a blast man!

Love that SLS, was looking at them last night thanks to that car. TX2K is gonna be a blast man!

They are really cool. I was interested in the Black Series and luckily my good friend BC just got a white one and let me take it for the day including through the Malibu Canyons. Its a awesome car. The only 1 thing I said about it is I wish it had more cabin space. Other than that, its as good as it gets when you want a German Modern day muscle car...

Very much looking forward to see how this tire setup works for you. We need to test some taller tires in the rear like a 27-28" diameter with some kind of setup where the diff will be alive still. Will give you a huge advantage if you can make it work. Check this one out:

http://www.mandhtires.com/M-H-Drag-Radials...18#.Uv5hCfmwJ8E

Could probably hook 1300-1500whp in 2nd gear with your long ratios once you put a little heat in it!

Very much looking forward to see how this tire setup works for you. We need to test some taller tires in the rear like a 27-28" diameter with some kind of setup where the diff will be alive still. Will give you a huge advantage if you can make it work. Check this one out:

http://www.mandhtires.com/M-H-Drag-Radials...18#.Uv5hCfmwJ8E

Could probably hook 1300-1500whp in 2nd gear with your long ratios once you put a little heat in it!

You'd have to have the same size tire in the front. I don't think the front wheel well is going to accommodate a 28" tall tire.

I tested pretty much every DR there was, M&H, MT, Nitto etc. in the GTR. M&H was probably the best to hook, but they needed a lot of heat, if they didn't get it they were dangerous. Nitto NT05R and MT were pretty equivalent, Nitto probably the best.

Id say it wasn't her day as well.. Poor car

Never heard anything out of that 570 again... poor car. Should have gone to UGR!

Blue brakes? I've got to re-read the thread. This is the white 6MT with the red interior for LOH right? RED, WHITE AND BLUE...Like it!

Kevin, please share wth us the secret to getting a 2R done in only 6 weeks!?!?!!!!? I think that's more impressive then the car itself, lol!

Kevin, please share wth us the secret to getting a 2R done in only 6 weeks!?!?!!!!? I think that's more impressive then the car itself, lol!

If this was not right before tx2k, I think we could have done it in 4 weeks. We have 57 other project at this time as well. Need a vacation after TI. ;)

It's incredible to think about. Especially with the fact that the motor has to leave and come back. Insane.