Olympics

megachad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy. And they say you can't complain either because then whoever was in charge the authorities may imprison or shoot.

Honeycombed furniture is everywhere and it is material, cost and rigidity/weight vise good solution. But it still crap compared to proper wooden door or table which will last 100years and then another 100 to that and gives proper insulation of sound etc...

This is crazy. And they say you can't complain either because then whoever was in charge the authorities may imprison or shoot.

That's one way of dealing with the whiners.

Honeycombed furniture is everywhere and it is material, cost and rigidity/weight vise good solution. But it still crap compared to proper wooden door or table which will last 100years and then another 100 to that and gives proper insulation of sound etc...

The only honeycomb I can tolerate :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

I however don't get how people can sit and watch that event let alone do so outside in that weather.

It really is like some sort of Olympic cardio contest. Capt if you strap a webcam to yourself riding an elliptical at the gym outside in the snow for 3 hours it would be at just about the same level.

At least the other event has a shooting element to keep it interesting. But even that needs to be spiced up a bit...let's throw some moving targets in there, an no, not the stray dogs that are all over the course. :icon_mrgreen:

At least the other event has a shooting element to keep it interesting. But even that needs to be spiced up a bit...let's throw some moving targets in there, an no, not the stray dogs that are all over the course. :icon_mrgreen:

I say they have to do a shot of Russian Vodka every mile or so of skiing.

See how fun the shooting part gets after 10 miles or so. That would increase the tv audience.

But to sit outside in some stands to watch someone in Lycra and a woolly hat swish by... just don't understand it.

Unless of course there is an abundance of Scandinavian Blonde Victoria Secret like models adorned in the finest softest yet skimpiest of snow suits are pouring lightly warmed up rum over your testicles prior to the aforementioned Scandinavian Blonde Victoria Secret like models slurping off the aforementioned warmed up rum.

Also whilst I am ranting, what is it about Olympic sports that despite you never ever watching them within 15 minutes of watching them you are an expect.

For example, London 2012, Diving, Dressage... my friends and I were sitting around saying what a load of toss these "sports" are... minutes later we are pointing out all of the errors the competitors are making like we are seasoned professionals.

"Oh that was a lot of splash there, definitely going to lose points because he over rotated..."

"Oh his horse stepped out of sync there" Like a friggin horse needs to dance and ponce about to music...

Well watching the Moguls on Saturday within minutes we had gone from "that must shag the knees up" to "Shit landing and she has completely lost control there"

For the record, I nor anyone in the room have ever been skiing but Olympic sports do that to you.

But to sit outside in some stands to watch someone in Lycra and a woolly hat swish by... just don't understand it.

Unless of course there is an abundance of Scandinavian Blonde Victoria Secret like models adorned in the finest softest yet skimpiest of snow suits are pouring lightly warmed up rum over your testicles prior to the aforementioned Scandinavian Blonde Victoria Secret like models slurping off the aforementioned warmed up rum.

Also whilst I am ranting, what is it about Olympic sports that despite you never ever watching them within 15 minutes of watching them you are an expect.

For example, London 2012, Diving, Dressage... my friends and I were sitting around saying what a load of toss these "sports" are... minutes later we are pointing out all of the errors the competitors are making like we are seasoned professionals.

"Oh that was a lot of splash there, definitely going to lose points because he over rotated..."

"Oh his horse stepped out of sync there" Like a friggin horse needs to dance and ponce about to music...

Well watching the Moguls on Saturday within minutes we had gone from "that must shag the knees up" to "Shit landing and she has completely lost control there"

For the record, I nor anyone in the room had ever been skiing but Olympic sports do that to you.

what a bunch of ninnies. at the atlanta olympics we got drunk and used binoculars to look at hot chicks.

what a bunch of ninnies. at the atlanta olympics we got drunk and used binoculars to look at hot chicks.

My friend's flat overlooks Brighton beach, we often get drunk and use binoculars to look for hot chicks from the living room window. Do not need snow and skis to do that.

My friend's flat overlooks Brighton beach, we often get drunk and use binoculars to look for hot chicks from the living room window. Do not need snow and skis to do that.

this was summer olympics. also can you ever look at too may hot chicks?