Roman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What in the actual eff did I just read.

Goddamn I get spooked easily because my hair is raising on the back of my neck. I read the whole thing + articles.

brb sprinkling salt around the house.

wow. Imagine being there and seeing the kid walk up the wall backwards!

Im sure Hollywood is scrambling to secure the rights to a movie.

You double posted 2 threads. You need a young priest and an old priest. I think your computer is possessed.

Im sure Hollywood is scrambling to secure the rights to a movie.

Have you not seen 'The Exorcist', or 'Amytville' or 'Poltergeist' ??

This story sounds like a 3 way merger of them.

Anybody read about the shit they found buried in the basement?

I think they need to dig some more.

Anybody read about the shit they found buried in the basement?

I think they need to dig some more.

Yeah...one stick-on fingernail (pink), underwear and whatnot....I'm surprised they only dug 4 feet down though.

Condem house, scrape it, and start digging.

Rational explanation? The devil's biggest win is the convincing of persons he does not exist.

Condem house, scrape it, and start digging.

Rational explanation? The devil's biggest win is the convincing of persons he does not exist.

Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Fascinating read. One of my favorite authors.

For what reason would a case worker and with a second witness decide to risk her job and file in the official report what she saw with a boy walking backwards up a wall?!

And the police. From two different independent agencies.

What a croc of rubbish.

:iamwithstupid:

For what reason would a case worker and with a second witness decide to risk her job and file in the official report what she saw with a boy walking backwards up a wall?!

Fame/money. Bunch of yahoos decided to get together to scam the public.

Just like when there are "independent" reports of statues crying and shit. Asshole scammers.

Didn't notice Vyce77 had gotten a response in before me (was typing this for a while)

If we assume this is 100% true then a few questions as to why now, why them and whatnot. If one of the police officers (Austin I think?) was saying something came with him and whatnot, and then the landlord was also saying that no one had anything happen before nor after...what's the deal here?

Either the previous people were left alone or too scared to say anything...but it seemed like people had stayed for years, so I doubt it's that they were too scared. This assumption I'm using because if people kept leaving every few months, the Landlord would probably go in to check exactly what the hell was wrong and would have been notified about something odd before hand. After a while, you'd probably check when everyone keeps leaving after a very short term stay.

If we assume they were left alone (previous tenants), then why bother these people? Only because they were already religious? I highly doubt being an atheist would make you immune to a supernatural entity. The thing is, the guy that said he didn't believe in Demons did after that night he had car trouble, trouble at his house and all that...so it makes no sense as to why come at these people only if they were religious. Again, if we're assuming this is 100% true, then what did these people do that woke up/pissed off everything in that house?

Although I understand what you're saying...I don't know if all of it is 100% true...it feels like something is missing in all of it. I agree that getting different agencies, two field workers and all that...it's hard to have this be a farce with so many people involved and getting two young kids to follow through with it the way it happened...You'd need a pretty solid and secretive network to pull it off...and for what? I'm also curious as to why, when they would find that stuff, they'd only stop digging at 4 feet and I don't recall saying why the filled it back up right away...wouldn't it be better to have kept digging especially since the idea was to keep looking for a body to explain it all...?

I do believe in spiritual stuff and whatnot, and this seems pretty elaborate....

Here's another link to the story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25...ng-no-hoax.html This one has photos and stuff I didn't notice on the other one (they didn't load for me)

Pretty interesting read. I've seen some weird stuff and have even performed an exorcism before. My experience wasn't anything like the Hollywood portrayal or like this story with folks walking on walls, but there's certainly some spiritual forces out there. The main thing is that it's a regular part of our world, it's just a part we don't deal with commonly so it seem unreal, insane, or just plain weird. The main thing I've learned is that just because it's different doesn't mean it should inspire fear. Are there people who make stuff like this up for certain reasons; sure there are. But there are also legitimate cases with no real logical explanation. I hope all involved in the story are doing ok.

I don't know, but I showed my wife and it was everything I could do to keep her from throwing my tablet in the fireplace.

fcuking trippy Shit there.