Um... This is just some scary ass shit.

Roman

:iamwithstupid:

Fame/money. Bunch of yahoos decided to get together to scam the public.

Just like when there are "independent" reports of statues crying and shit. Asshole scammers.

I agree, complete bullshit. They won't find anything under the house, and the items they found are stupid and cliche.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For what reason would a case worker and with a second witness decide to risk her job and file in the official report what she saw with a boy walking backwards up a wall?!

Didn't read the story but something tells me it's waaay more likely some persons are lying/fakeing stupid shit than for a person/object to be defying gravity.

Didn't read the story but something tells me it's waaay more likely some persons are lying/fakeing stupid shit than for a person/object to be defying gravity.

Just read the DCS report then tell me what you think.

Also..

A low income mother with a history of child neglect some how convinces her government employed case worker, the police officers investigating the case and the police chief to go along with her ploy for fame and wealth with a ghost story. I think real ghost are more likely to appear than that!

Just read the DCS report then tell me what you think.

Also..

A low income mother with a history of child neglect some how convinces her government employed case worker, the police officers investigating the case and the police chief to go along with her ploy for fame and wealth with a ghost story. I think real ghost are more likely to appear than that!

You don't know Gary.

Exactly. It always makes me laugh to here some of the responses from this group.

You don't think a cop can also be a friend?

All I know is if that happened to me, thats publicity I wouldn't want!

EDIT: while reading the story it brought back some memories...

I personally don't believe in paranormal activity, but when I was a kid I used to live with my grandma.

My brother says he saw a ghost in my grandmas house and he's just like me, doesn't believe in that crap. Was in his room, staring at him. Apparently, he was "sleep paralyzed". I've heard multiple stories like this.

Most nights at at 11:30pm we would hear the back door handle jiggle and hear boots walking through the kitchen from the back door, down the hallway, and they would stop walking right at my brothers door. Like clockwork.

Also, one time she had a swarm of (huge) black flies concentrated in the corner of her living room. She called her bible thumping sisters, they came over, did all the crazy stuff (prayer group, incense burning, and sprinkling holy water throughout the house) and the damn flies went away.

Crazy to think about. I'm still skeptical though :lol2:

Just thought I'd share. Back on topic :D . Please don't' cast me with the crazies :lol2:

CBA to read it all - summary please?

Sure, I will summarize MrDoctors post.

His brother had a bad dream at his grandma's house, they pass it off as he was sleep paralyzed.

Then they heard his grandma walking around the house, possibly doing chores like grandma's do, realigning doilies, putting the marmalade away, refilling the werthers original bowls. They figured it was a ghost.

Saw some flies in the corner of a room, called her buddies over from church and they brought a citronella candle. MrDoc and his brother figured it was incense but it worked regardless so it's all cool.

My disbelief about ghosts is purely based on the fact that if they existed, one of them in the past 1000 years certainly would have been someone that died who thought like me.

Which is to say, if I died and became a ghost, there would be NO question on whether ghosts existed or not. None whatsoever. In fact, I'd make sure everyone knew that it was me that was the ghost as well. I would mess with everyone all the time.

Sure, I will summarize MrDoctors post.

His brother had a bad dream at his grandma's house, they pass it off as he was sleep paralyzed.

Then they heard his grandma walking around the house, possibly doing chores like grandma's do, realigning doilies, putting the marmalade away, refilling the werthers original bowls. They figured it was a ghost.

Saw some flies in the corner of a room, called her buddies over from church and they brought a citronella candle. MrDoc and his brother figured it was incense but it worked regardless so it's all cool.

Thats my explanation as well :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Belive me, its pretty legit stuff, I just wasn't detailed in the summary! I should be being more productive right now :icon_mrgreen:

Until I see for myself I don't believe in after life nor pre life. Simple lights on, lights off in life.

My belief as well. Skeptical, but don't believe it until I see it for myself!

And the same with aliens :D

How can you not believe in Aliens?? There are billions of other planets out there!

I used to have a girlfriend that I could swear was an alien, some of the things she was doing, out of this world!! out of this world!

Aliens are infinitely more likely than... err nevermind :) Wonder what religion the aliens have.

I know, you must be pissed because when you lost your teeth you didn't find cash under your pillow!!!

I've already answered this...it was a 0023.gif

On a more serious note, it's interesting to see folks various beliefs on spirituality.