Um... This is just some scary ass shit.

Roman

With all that paranormal activity, not ONE person got video of it? Not one picture of anything? Cool story and will make a good Lifetime movie, but something is rotten in Denmark. We have 24/7 coverage of what Justin Beiber is doing. But nobody can get video of a girl being possessed and walking up a wall backwards? I'm not buying it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all that paranormal activity, not ONE person got video of it? Not one picture of anything? Cool story and will make a good Lifetime movie, but something is rotten in Denmark. I'm not buying it.

The report states there were several unusual photos taken by officers and a recorder that picked up a third voice in the basement when two were down there and weren't speaking

What's with Aliens and anal probing anyways?

And why do they keep abducting hicks from the boonies and anal probing them?

Shouldn't they abduct some really intelligent people and politicians and stuff like that and interrogate them commando style? That's what I want to see, some little green guys with big black eyes beating the shit out of politicians and community leaders, lowering them into water and touching live high voltage wires into the water, waterboarding them, pulling their finger and toe nails off with pliers.

Those are some aliens I can dig and they will get their answers. Best part is....don't have to clean a shitty probe.

What's with Aliens and anal probing anyways?

And why do they keep abducting hicks from the boonies and anal probing them?

The aliens are done with the hillbillies. They have move on to Mexico.....

The aliens are done with the hillbillies. They have move on to Mexico.....

Mexican food will put an end to anal probing forever.

I think these Indiana folk were the high bidders on that damn "ghost in a bottle" for sale on EBay a few years back and buried it in the basement. I knew nothing good was going to come from that thing.

How can you not believe in Aliens?? There are billions of other planets out there!

I used to have a girlfriend that I could swear was an alien, some of the things she was doing, out of this world!! out of this world!

OH MY GOD

You too???? :icon_mrgreen: :shock:

I think these Indiana folk were the high bidders on that damn "ghost in a bottle" for sale on EBay a few years back and buried it in the basement. I knew nothing good was going to come from that thing.

Get your facts right, it was "Genie in a Bottle" !

Mexican food will put an end to anal probing forever.

:lol2:

I get that the family is strapped for cash, but if my children were being possessed by demons I might be ok with moving into an apartment.

Allright... Im opening this back up because it really is turning into the greatest internet story ever. Youre free to believe it, not believe it or whatever. I would also say that religious believers have as much right to express their religious beliefs as non believers have the right to scream "Gods a myth!"

If you post your BELIEF, EXPECT the other side to post theirs, and know you've forfeited the right to be offended, because they think you're: [an idiot]/[going straight to hell]- or more likely because they just don't believe what you believe.

However... This is not a religious debate. Discuss the alleged facts or your opinions but leave the theology out of it. "I believe it because Jesus" is no more a valid argument than "I dont believe because God fake."

If thats all you intend to add to the thread, or the existence of a thread where people believe something you don't makes you crawl out of your skin, fcuk off, take a thorazine, and find a different thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I'm reopening it...

The home has been sold. For $35,000. To TV Ghost Hunter, Zak "Douche" BAGans.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01...-35000/5040079/

f96909d6e607c2c2c31ba93d3d955d7cd1888be58ce92c7fc9fb8b78cc624e7e.jpg

This story will keep on delivering!!!

Bagans insists this is not entertainment folks, not at all. He just happens to have a show on the Travel Channel where he hunts ghosts - complete coincidence.

This is a great story. I don't know what to think about it. You've got outside sources whose opinions and sightings corroborate in official reports, and then you've got the normal disbelief about it being a well choreographed story. I have to say I've been caught in the middle.

Its entertaining, it makes me wonder.

However I look at the picture of the supposed "figure in the window" and I attribute that to window pane reflection much like is on the other windows. I listened to the audio of the purported "hey" as the police were walking the basement and to me it just seems like it could be any noise that sounds like "hey". Much like people can interpret song lyrics differently in some cases.

I guess there will be some TV special(s) coming...

Allright... Im opening this back up because it really is turning into the greatest internet story ever. Youre free to believe it, not believe it or whatever. I would also say that religious believers have as much right to express their religious beliefs as non believers have the right to scream "Gods a myth!"

If you post your BELIEF, EXPECT the other side to post theirs, and know you've forfeited the right to be offended, because they think you're: [an idiot]/[going straight to hell]- or more likely because they just don't believe what you believe.

I certainly mean no offense, but I thought politics/religion was a giant "NONO" rule of LP for the longest time? I much prefer to keep out of that stuff because I respect the people I've engaged with, and I hate to see that stuff drive a wedge between friendships and the camaraderie here. I feel like lately I see so much of it and it's kind of annoying.

Just my $.02.

The home has been sold. For $35,000. To TV Ghost Hunter, Zak "Douche" BAGans.

I don't know if it adds to the story but at $35k, there is a good change he paid over market value for the area. :shock: :lol2:

I don't know if it adds to the story but at $35k, there is a good change he paid over market value for the area. :shock: :lol2:

Personally I would have sold him the house and in the contract wheedled in a royalties clause from any show relating to the house.

Then planted some bones and a Indian headress in the garden.

This is why we can't have nice things.

If you are using a catholic priest as an expert witness based on his "status", I don't see why my discredidation of such "status" is out of bounds.

If you are using a catholic priest as an expert witness based on his "status", I don't see why my discredidation of such "status" is out of bounds.

Um. Who made any assertion that he is an expert witness? I merely presented a followup to the article.

Now. Do you have evidence this preist engaged in the activities you accused him of? Or are you just painting with a crop duster? In other words libling him.

Co-worker always reads these websites that profess doom and gloom and whatnot. He emailed me an article on this. I am most disturbed by just how many people take something like this rather seriously when reading the comments. Along with all the other crap on the website aside from just this article.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/mother-in...ng-on-the-walls

Um. Who made any assertion that he is an expert witness? I merely presented a followup to the article.

Now. Do you have evidence this preist engaged in the activities you accused him of? Or are you just painting with a crop duster? In other words libling him.

There is pleanty of evidence that shows members of "the cloth" to have participated in morally bankrupt practices. You as a lawyer of all things, would know my statement was not libelous, as it was not directed as a fact pertaining to one particular individual nor implied as such.

There is pleanty of evidence that shows members of "the cloth" to have participated in morally bankrupt practices. You as a lawyer of all things, would know my statement was not libelous, as it was not directed as a fact pertaining to one particular individual nor implied as such.

So... Your point in all this is some priests did bad things? No shit... They're human beings and human beings sometimes do bad fcuking things.... It's completely pointless to this thread...

Youll notice you're the only one who can't conform himself to the fourth warning from a moderator on this particular subject.... What should we do about that?