Top Gear - Season 21

Nath4N

Worthless episode in my opinion, the only thing I enjoyed was the music. The cars themselves were devoid either of interest or fun factors.

Am I right in remembering that they didn't actually have a road test?

Am I right in remembering that they didn't actually have a road test?

Yupp, only the old hatches and the celebrity in a reasonably priced car.

I'm looking forward to the P1 and G63 6x6 tests.

I love Top Gear, I love the exotics/hypercars, road-trips, and races - but I do miss "good ol' Top Gear" where they tested cars that I can actually afford. Now the show is either ultra-high end exotics/hypercars, or cheap hot hatches. They haven't said a world about the middle-class segment, and there SO MANY good combos to test. The all new BMW 3-series/4-series, Audi A4/A5, Merc CLA/C-Class, Lexus IS/GS, Cadillac ATS/XTS. M5/M6, RS6/RS7, E-Class. 7-Series, S8, S-Class, Quattroporte. I've seen other peoples' reviews of the new Stingray, new Mustang, new M235i, new Impreza WRX, but not a peep from Top Gear. And they've been doing this for a while now, no test of the Tesla Model S????? I remember when I was interested in a car I would google the top gear review of it, and it would be right there, now - nothing. I know they're old and not in the best condition, and it wouldn't make for the most interesting TV (at least not for "car-guys"), but c'mon...

Did Top Gear America die yet? Such a total embarrassment.

It's still around. I guess somebody out there likes it enough since they keep producing episodes..

It's still around. I guess somebody out there likes it enough since they keep producing episodes..

As long as there are mullets there will be Top Gear US...... both have outlived their usefulness

I love Top Gear, I love the exotics/hypercars, road-trips, and races - but I do miss "good ol' Top Gear" where they tested cars that I can actually afford. Now the show is either ultra-high end exotics/hypercars, or cheap hot hatches. They haven't said a world about the middle-class segment, and there SO MANY good combos to test. The all new BMW 3-series/4-series, Audi A4/A5, Merc CLA/C-Class, Lexus IS/GS, Cadillac ATS/XTS. M5/M6, RS6/RS7, E-Class. 7-Series, S8, S-Class, Quattroporte. I've seen other peoples' reviews of the new Stingray, new Mustang, new M235i, new Impreza WRX, but not a peep from Top Gear. And they've been doing this for a while now, no test of the Tesla Model S????? I remember when I was interested in a car I would google the top gear review of it, and it would be right there, now - nothing. I know they're old and not in the best condition, and it wouldn't make for the most interesting TV (at least not for "car-guys"), but c'mon...

I'd love to see the C7, Mustang, Quattroporte and Model S 'reviewed' too, but none of them have been launched over here yet (aside from the Maser), or have a strong import market. I imagine they'll get around to them.