360/430 spider roof frame parts needed

Netman

Anyone parting out a spider roof frame? The upholstery shop broke the frame on the passenger side of my 360 spider while replacing the elastic strips. I would also be interested in comments regarding welding the broken aluminum part.

Some of you may see this on the other boards. Sorry to post multiple times, but I figure the more that know the better my chances of finding the part I need at a reasonable price.

Shouldn't the upholstery shop be taking care of getting it replaced because they broke the piece? Or are you trying to help them out?

Just curious how something like this gets taken care of when a shop breaks something.

I am assisting to so as to stay in the loop. The upholstery will make good for the cost of the piece.

Much thanks to all for the input. I found the part at Ferrari Costa Mesa. They appear to have many parted vehicles for second hand part sales.

• 7 years later...

Does it have any shop open in Los Angeles? I need a 3 parts to be exact and looking for them.

I tried it everywhere but they are expensive. I need them in affordable prices.

By the way - what are the maintaining costs of your ferrari? and do you drive it often?

Custom Bottled Water