Ray(Peak Completions) is flying with the angels

FEVIPER

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is horrible news. Ray was a really cool guy, spent many hours with him at several events just chatting cars and life...what a cool guy, really sad to hear this. Man...loss for words. RIP Ray.

Good JuJu on his family. I met Ray several years ago at Bradenton right after he and Gary Javo picked up his orange Gallardo from Oklahoma and drove straight through to FL for the Viper Shootout. He treated me like an old friend that weekend and was a gracious host around his rig.

RIP Ray.

Nooo no no no noo.. I almost felt I knew him personally through nothing more than these forums.. I am gutted to hear this.. :( :( :( :( He was an awesome person it seemed. Sorry for all of you who knew him irl and RIP Ray.. Condolences to friends and families. I hope there is an abnormly big fleet of Ford GTs and turbo charged exotics in heaven with him :( :(

RIP, my condolences to his family and friends....never got to meet him, but always was a really nice person on here, and really nice to share all his cars with us.

Wow-so sad. Seemed like an awesome guy in person. Flew his jet out to the event we did at the airport in the middle of the Everglades.

Can't believe I'm reading this...speechless.

Was such a young guy with young children too.

Heart wrenching

I got chills when I saw this thread just now...I saw Rob's post on his Facebook page and didnt put 2 and 2 together that this was "our" Ray... :( Always seemed like such a friendly and humble guy on here. Like everyone else, I enjoyed seeing his cars over the years and wondering what big project would be revealed next. So terribly sad to hear. R.I.P to him and God bless his family and friends. My heart goes out to all of you who knew him personally. :(

Can't believe it. I didn't know him well but we had spoken once or twice on here and he was very genuine. I am so sorry for his family and their loss, and this forum and our little world is worse off for him not being around. This is a stark reminder for me, after having another friend pass a couple of years ago (I was in his town for work and we didn't connect because it wasn't super convenient for either of us, he died two weeks later) that if I am at all close to any of my friends I am going to make a big effort to see them. You guys are all included in that. It is amazing that someone can touch all our lives with their spirit and generosity.

So terribly sad, RIP. If there is any consolation in this heart wrenching situation it's that he left this earth doing something he loved--I hope I am as fortunate when it's my time. My thoughts and prayers to those he left behind. Godspeed Ray...

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, but through this forum i felt i knew him. Came across as a class guy and a true enthusiast. So Sad. Let us not forget, Life is very fragile. RIP.

Wow, I got the chills reading the thread title and I hardly wanted to click the thread open :(

Let us never forget the kind of guy Ray was and may he RIP and his family get all the comfort and blessing they possibly can :(

So tragic! God bless and RIP!

This is very sad. Aaron just told me. We had a great time together at the Sesto event in Vegas last year. Great guy. Rest in peace. My thoughts are with his family.