Ray(Peak Completions) is flying with the angels

FEVIPER

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad indeed..we have to get the most out of each day. Ive seen the Hawker he crashed in at the Reno Air Races..nice plane, a friend of mine races a Hawker also, .. the previous owner also was killed in a plane crash in 2012, at least he went out doing something he was passionate about...RIP...

Good piece here from a local news channel

http://www.newswest9.com/story/24770111/mi...;clipId=9860615

Its always sad to see someone who has been on this board pass away. I cant imagine the pain his family must be feeling and my condolences out to them. Everytime I hear news like this it just reminds that we are all temporarily on this earth. Live life without regret and never make enemies.

Sad indeed..we have to get the most out of each day. Ive seen the Hawker he crashed in at the Reno Air Races..nice plane, a friend of mine races a Hawker also, .. the previous owner also was killed in a plane crash in 2012, at least he went out doing something he was passionate about...RIP...

Does anyone know how safe these little old restored planes are? They seem very dangerous compared to newer technology Small planes.

I made an updated list a year or so ago, not sure where it is, I'll search for it later...but it was missing his Mclaren MP4, and I believe he had bought his wife a Bentley for either their anniversary/birthday/valentines day and there was a "hers" McLaren Mp4 there as well.

Total tally was in the 30's (36 if memory serves)

I made an updated list a year or so ago, not sure where it is, I'll search for it later...but it was missing his Mclaren MP4, and I believe he had bought his wife a Bentley for either their anniversary/birthday/valentines day and there was a "hers" McLaren Mp4 there as well.

Total tally was in the 30's (36 if memory serves)

Yeah I remember the bentley. It was a Supersports.

A few months ago he had also bought this FGT from Shelby Elite

http://eliteautosllc.com/vehicle/ford-gt-t...carbon-edition/

He posted a complete list once, I'm sure of it.. But I can't find it in his post history? :eusa_think:

We PM'd back and forth about hist Lincoln Continental. He always meant to get pics up. Just busy obviously.

I am still in disbelief, it goes to show you never know what tomorrow brings, live each day as if it was your last!

That is very true! I try to do the same with my life, but its not easy sometimes.