SP Engineering's Compilation of Raymond Hofman: Heavy Content

David@SPE

Fantastic compilation, I remember seeing a bunch of those for the first time before I found out it was all owned by one person...one person who was an inspiration to a lot of people on here.

I always felt he was an amazing example of the saying; never mistake niceness for weakness.

Way too soon to leave this world, RIP for his family.

Great job SP did on the pictures, good way to remember your friend.

What a legend this guy was...People will talk about him for years to come. I've never seen anyone with as many crazy, heart pumping vehicles and planes! Glad to hear he did what he loved.

Very nice SP in putting this together. Very thoughtful and thank you for sharing!

I am tearing up seeing his son looking at him in the car, it's really breaking my heart, damn this life is a cruel bitch!! :(

That's what got me too. I have two sons, 2 and 5, and I just can't bear the thought of them possibly losing me.

RIP Ray :(

Wow, my heart cramped when I saw the pic of him holding up his son in a Batman shirt. That is my ultimate goal in Life and this great person was taken from it to soon.

RIP Ray :(

He clearly lived a life most of us don't get to. Good to know he at least enjoyed the time he had. Very sad for his family and children. I can't imagine leaving my kids and wife. How they would feel. I choose not to do some of the outrageous things I would like to, to hopefully be there for my kids until they don't need me anymore.

I respect guys that go out like a ball of fire, my best friend went out like that. But when they pass, everyone sure misses the fcuk out of the crazy bastards.

• 2 months later...

RIP Ray. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Ray he was always nice an informative in all his posts throughout the automotive forum community you will be missed.