AM.S ALpha 16 Takes down Mullet R2 on Kill :)

Vegasgtr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone get a ticket for the roll race... get some popcorn... get a seat. Going to be a great time. Cannot come soon enough.

1500 ft of chaos ...

Loooool VegasGTR is running for the hills. That was embarrassing how hard he was getting reeled after that huge hit.

From a neutral party who couldnt care less who's team was the fastest car in a street race...it's hilarious how clearly the GTR jumped the Lambo,and how the video was cut off to show him letting off the gas as he realized he was getting pulled on hard from a car that is clearly faster.

From a neutral party who couldnt care less who's team was the fastest car in a street race...it's hilarious how clearly the GTR jumped the Lambo,and how the video was cut off to show him letting off the gas as he realized he was getting pulled on hard from a car that is clearly faster.

IF you take the time to see the video from inside the lambo , they both hit the throttle at the SAME time. The GTR was Brake boostin and shot out b/c of 30psi. Its clear as day. the race was 57-175 took 7.5 secs and GTR let off.

those are the facts do what you want with them.

not to repeat myself.. If you are in the mood to read the truth vs LAMBO forum..here you go.

Mullets video shows to me a clear beating.. Mike let off when mullet was coming back..

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/96919-...6/page__st__660

Looks to me like the GTR got the jump and knew he was losing badly, so he hit the brakes right before being passed to pretend he won. Posting a video that was cut off at the point where he was just about to lose the lead from taking the jump doesn't help anything. The Lambo was clearly, significantly faster. The fact that the GTR shut down before he got passed doesn't change a thing. If whoever gets the jump is allowed to hit the brakes and end the race at the time of their choosing, I could beat a Veyron on a bicycle.

Looks to me like the GTR got the jump and knew he was losing badly, so he hit the brakes right before being passed to pretend he won. Posting a video that was cut off at the point where he was just about to lose the lead from taking the jump doesn't help anything. The Lambo was clearly, significantly faster. The fact that the GTR shut down before he got passed doesn't change a thing. If whoever gets the jump is allowed to hit the brakes and end the race at the time of their choosing, I could beat a Veyron on a bicycle.

The hit was at the same time... watch video again.

I watched it many times. GT-R took a huge hit. And 57-175 in 6.5 seconds is pretty dang slow. That won't hang around in Tx.

How is it even possible for them to have both been on the throttle at the same time when Mullet couldn't even hear the honks over the anti lag?

Come on, think a little.

What you call Mullet going is actually him beginning to brake boost.

The hit was at the same time... watch video again.

Not at the same time, according to your previous post. 1 second difference in cars that do 60-130 in 3 seconds or so is not a small difference. The Gallardo was, without question, about to blow past the GTR when he hit his brakes. If one car gets a 1 second jump and gets to hit the brakes and end the race when he chooses, the results are completely meaningless.

Sam knows the TTG was in the wrong gear, it's already been said several times including by Mullet himself. The guy is desperate for a W and he is clinging onto this one for dear life. Let the poor guy enjoy this while it lasts. It won't for long, or at least until a 2R starts in the right gear and/or isn't sleeping on the hit. :)

Sam... I have an idea.... Why don't you come to Tx for tx2k or TI and you can ride in an UGR car racing your beloved GTRs. We will give you a front row seat. Well you may need to ride in the GTR to see the lambo..... :D

Could you mount a seat in reverse? So that he can get a proper view?

Mike will be at TI and so will Mullet. Maybe there will be a real race with both on them on all out kill.

Sam... I have an idea.... Why don't you come to Tx for tx2k or TI and you can ride in an UGR car racing your beloved GTRs. We will give you a front row seat. Well you may need to ride in the GTR to see the lambo..... :D

Pour it on Kids! Thick skin here :)

cooking some bomb blackened Burgers right now! Its a good day. R2 went down , good food and cold beer. :icon_pidu:

Dustin I might actually go to the TI event. TX falls on my Bday and really want to go with a car.

Ok sweet. I may fly out to TI. When is the exact date? April looks pretty busy for me though. I hope I can make it.

this is from the owner of the GTR (Mike)

Let me clear some things up for people.

I honestly could not even see Mullet, I had a camera guy with a big camera stuck in my face and a friggin LED lightbox shining on me during this entire thing. Couldn't see my pass side mirror and the lightbox was so bright, my rear view was fairly useless too. I thought we had gone to 180 and I let off, coasted for 1 second and then tapped the brakes, then Mullet came flying by me. I didn't realize until this morning how hard he was coming - and he was obviously bringing it. I do not think he would've caught me by 180 though. Whoever wants to call bullshit on this can call bullshit on this, the people that know me here - including Mullet know I'm not going to use a bullshit maneuver to get a W. As far as the start, I jumped Mullet twice in our runs a few weeks ago and we both shut down and lined back up, we both felt last night was a fair leave but per Mullet probably not optimal for him, but shit happens.

As far as me clipping the video, I did it to get under peoples skin. Mullet and I were texting at 6 a.m. this morning and I told him I clipped it, I KNEW HE HAD HIS VID. I guess if you don't know me, it might look like a dick move, but it was for a desired effect - which was achieved.

As far as the other races from the past weekend being "clean" according to all the TTG guys, I waited for Mullet to go - both times, and then went. He stated that he kept looking to see if I was gonna go or not, and then honked it out and went.

During TX2K I will make sure I go well over 180 and win or lose, vids will be posted.

No 3R's at tx2k. No secrets.

Thanks for confirming it. Good luck next week.

If any UG cars win , let it be George. And PLEASE dont let it be Kisco

J/K Fadi.