2nd place - TX Roll Race Nationals!!

Kisco

Where do I even start.....

First, I never in a million years thought i'd be in the finals in TX amongst some of the fastest cars in the world! I received my car just one day before the event and getting seat time to get familiar with it was very very minimal. I had no time! So I did my best to get acquainted with it at the actual roll racing event and it was one hell of a journey doing so. I will give myself a small pat on the back for doing as well as I did with as little seat time as I had. With that said, this couldn't have been possible without them help from the below:

Underground Racing and crew:

Obviously, if it wasn't for you guys, this could have never happened for me. I am in absolute awe of the UGR support each and every single UGR owner was getting throughout the entire roll race event. After each and every pass, UGR crew would ask us how the car was, if there are any adjustments we would like, wash the vehicles, check tire pressure and adjust as needed, replace spark plugs, fill up on fuel if needed, and a whole lot of other stuff I am sure I am missing. It was as if I was on a race team and had my own crew to back me up after every single run. I literally had GTR and other owners come up to me as the cars were getting prepped asking me if this kind of support was free of charge from UGR (which it was)or if we had to pay extra for it. They were in shock, as was I. So thank you UGR and to EACH and every single one of your crew member for your support throughout this event. There is no other tuner for a TTG in my eyes.

Peter Blach:

Thanks so much for putting on this event. Your hard work and diligence to ensure everyone was happy was evident. I had an absolute blast once I knew what the heck I was doing on the track, lol. Thank you so much for your hospitality and for storing my car (and others) in your garage. You are a class act and so is the rest of your family. I look forward to meeting you again!

Underground Racing customers:

I honestly haven't been around such an amazing group of guys. The more I hung out with these guys, the more I wished we all lived next door to each other. Mullet, Jorje (and Greg), Dustin, Brandon, Nick (2), Joey, etc, etc. .it was a pleasure meeting you all!

I want to also give a special thanks to Mullet who has been extremely kind and generous in letting us store all our fuel at his warehouse and letting us use his lift at will, and for his hospitality while we where there. You are a stand up fella my friend and I look forward to meeting you again.

ADV wheels:

One reason why I have shied away from aftermarket wheels was because the one time I decided to get aftermarket wheels, they performed exactly in the manner I was afraid of. Poor quality, vibration at high speeds, etc. Well let me tell you guys, these ADV wheels are PERFECT. Not a single flaw in the paint, perfect fitment, and at 195 mph felt as soild as a rock! Thank you to ADV wheels for instilling confidence within me in the aftermarket wheels department and for getting these wheels completed within my requested, short time line. You guys surely have won over all my wheel business from this point forward.

I am probably missing a bunch of stuff but it's all my exhausted brain can recall at the moment. Now it's time to go home and hang out with the family. I miss my little two daughters more than I thought I would.

See you guys at TI.

(Pic of my car against TTBULL's UGR TTG in the finals before take off)

image.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to see you have a good time with your new build. Makes me feel good seeing you get to the finals (hope my encouraging words helped just a bit after our run). Good times this week for sure.

Happy to see you have a good time with your new build. Makes me feel good seeing you get to the finals (hope my encouraging words helped just a bit after our run). Good times this week for sure.

Absolutely brother! Your words of wisdom definitely helped in calming the nerves. Thanks again! :icon_thumleft:

Was fun to see you out there racing! I felt like I was cheering on my brother or something lol. Job well done with that new build!

Mullet is the man! Mullet is one of the kindest, generous persons I have ever met. Thanks for taking us under your wing Mullet!

Was fun to see you out there racing! I felt like I was cheering on my brother or something lol. Job well done with that new build!

Mullet is the man! Mullet is one of the kindest, generous persons I have ever met. Thanks for taking us under your wing Mullet!

Thank man. Your car is something else. You sure you don't have any 3R parts on it? :icon_mrgreen:

Wait........

So you went from a Stage 3 to a ?????

1R

congrats! bummed I couldn't make it out this year....

Thank man, was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next time. :)

basically the stones to run all the GTR's one after another after another after another. It was like a assembly line of ass dragging. :icon_thumleft:

:icon_super:

I think after this event the GTR guys, even our buddy Sam, is finally convinced that "there is no Lambo hunting" from a 50+. :icon_mrgreen:

Very good showing Kisco. No seat time and from qualifying in the back to finishing 2nd was impressive! Your car is now finally well put together with the wheels, suspension, and new mods are freaky fast!

Hey Fadi

It's time to spill the beans! Unless I missed the post, what upgrade did you do

And how do you like the JRZ's?

We also need a good picture with the new wheels. I'm bummed I had to back out

of this event, would have loved to witness the Datsun whipping :icon_super:

basically the stones to run all the GTR's one after another after another after another. It was like a assembly line of ass dragging. :icon_thumleft:

Hope there is some videos of this!!

Outstanding stuff brother Fadi !!

Congrats man! Look forward to some good video from both you and Dustin !!

You will see some videos for sure. I am still trying to figure out what just happened out there. All the UGR cars are just insane. When we went out Friday night with all the big boys it was just insane. Probably one of the best car experiences of my life cruising with all the boys and all the big GTR boys.

Very good showing Kisco. No seat time and from qualifying in the back to finishing 2nd was impressive! Your car is now finally well put together with the wheels, suspension, and new mods are freaky fast!

Nick, my man. Pleasure to meet you brother. You are a class act and I really can't wait to get with everyone again!! Are you going to TI?

Hey Fadi

It's time to spill the beans! Unless I missed the post, what upgrade did you do

And how do you like the JRZ's?

We also need a good picture with the new wheels. I'm bummed I had to back out

of this event, would have loved to witness the Datsun whipping :icon_super:

Pete, thanks a lot man. The JRZs, what can I say..LOVE LOVE them. The ride is a lot better, the turn in is sharper, and being able to adjust them is really nice.

I have attached a pic of the new wheels. I will post a lot more later int he spring when I get my photo-shoot done.

Congrats Fadi! You guys all put on one hell of a show.

Thanks Andrew. It was a pleasure to meet you man.

Outstanding stuff brother Fadi !!

Congrats man! Look forward to some good video from both you and Dustin !!

Thanks a lot, Jerry! Wait until you see Dustin's vids of the night he street raced the GTRs. His car is a freaking animal!!!

LP560_ADV.jpg

Nick, my man. Pleasure to meet you brother. You are a class act and I really can't wait to get with everyone again!! Are you going to TI?

Pete, thanks a lot man. The JRZs, what can I say..LOVE LOVE them. The ride is a lot better, the turn in is sharper, and being able to adjust them is really nice.

I have attached a pic of the new wheels. I will post a lot more later int he spring when I get my photo-shoot done.

Thanks Andrew. It was a pleasure to meet you man.

Thanks a lot, Jerry! Wait until you see Dustin's vids of the night he street raced the GTRs. His car is a freaking animal!!!

Looks great!

When DuHawks rolled a 2R ... I knew your days with a Stage 3 were numbered ...

Congrats on the upgrade ...

Once you get back home, and weather warms up a bit, it may be time to go looking for that Busa ... You know the one ...

Hell Of A Job ... You guys did down in Texas ... Gotta a feeling UGR is about to get a $hitload of new business ...

Have a safe trip home ...

Looks great!

Thanks man!

When DuHawks rolled a 2R ... I knew your days with a Stage 3 were numbered ...

Congrats on the upgrade ...

Once you get back home, and weather warms up a bit, it may be time to go looking for that Busa ... You know the one ...

Hell Of A Job ... You guys did down in Texas ... Gotta a feeling UGR is about to get a $hitload of new business ...

Have a safe trip home ...

Thanks brother! Ya, I think Kevin is going to be getting a phone call (or 10) after this event, lol. Those guys deserve all the success. You should have seen the support, man....insane!

Nice plate Kisco. :)

Thanks bro. None of this is possible, for any of us, without the higher power. :)