"joetwint" Underground Racing Stage 2 Race version headed to NY **Some build pics**

Thought I would share a couple pictures from the build process on Joe's Underground Racing TT Gallardo build. Also would like to thank Joe for choosing Underground Racing for his monster build on one of the cleanest 08 Superleggera's I have ever seen. This is a Stage 2R build that will make over 1800 whp on race gas and 1000+ whp on pump gas. This Lamborghini has all the billet transmission upgrades along with billet helix Differentials. As always, it has the JRR racing MoTeC ECU setup and all the other cool stuff. Expect to see some videos of this beast at some of the roll race events.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

IMG_0591_zps1a0503ca.jpgIMG_9223_zps1c48353a.jpgIMG_2736_zps2bbc8828.jpgIMG_0534_zps1e7edbac.jpgJoeG2008TTGallardoSL_05_zpsf4026e78.jpgJoeG2008TTGallardoSL_03_zpsd57b2c7e.jpgJoeG2008TTGallardoSL_04_zpsd8bae6fa.jpgJoeG2008TTGallardoSL_02_zps714a4539.jpgJoeG2008TTGallardoSL_01_zpsb4b7d4a6.jpg

Super exited for him! He's been really looking forward to this one!!

Oh a 2R? Well you won't have any issues at the events and the streets lol. Only thing that will beat you is your wife after you spend all your time with your car and not her...

Oh a 2R? Well you won't have any issues at the events and the streets lol. Only thing that will beat you is your wife after you spend all your time with your car and not her...

There is some truth to this... :lol2:

Awesome Ride !!

Congrats to ya Joe !!

I got her a boyfriend for that ...... Now im good!!

Only thing that will beat you is your wife after you spend all your time with your car and not her...

Hmmm... I guess if you're into that sort of thing it's a win/win. Congrats Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up my car this weekend and all i can say is WOW!The level of craftsmanship and professionalism displayed by Underground Racing has been top shelf.My car was detailed and show ready.Anybody that knows me well knows that i am very(think OCD) particular with my cars to the point i see things that other normal owners don't when tuners take cars apart.Some will have a chip here or a nick there or a scratch somewhere else.NOT UNDERGROUND!My car was delivered perfect and just as i had given to them.Arrived home and put the car on my lift and the same level of detail was on the parts the normal owner can't see.Everything first class!!

As for the power,well,i was prepared for it to be fast.I have a 1300 whp Porsche that i currently own and have been for rides in a couple of UR 1R's,but nothing could have prepared me for what Underground Racings 2R with 1800+hp feels like.Unbelievably fast!Stupid Fast!is what comes to mind.I remember thinking while sitting in the passenger seat and Kevin running through the gears"I bet if i look in the rear view mirror the concrete highway we drove over is gonna be ripped to shreds from the acceleration!" :eusa_dance: Then we proceeded to drive around here and there without even a hiccup or the faintest hint of bad manners.Drivability is stock!What an unbelievable streetcar!Thanks Underground Racing!!

Picked up my car this weekend and all i can say is WOW!The level of craftsmanship and professionalism displayed by Underground Racing has been top shelf.My car was detailed and show ready.Anybody that knows me well knows that i am very(think OCD) particular with my cars to the point i see things that other normal owners don't when tuners take cars apart.Some will have a chip here or a nick there or a scratch somewhere else.NOT UNDERGROUND!My car was delivered perfect and just as i had given to them.Arrived home and put the car on my lift and the same level of detail was on the parts the normal owner can't see.Everything first class!!

As for the power,well,i was prepared for it to be fast.I have a 1300 whp Porsche that i currently own and have been for rides in a couple of UR 1R's,but nothing could have prepared me for what Underground Racings 2R with 1800+hp feels like.Unbelievably fast!Stupid Fast!is what comes to mind.I remember thinking while sitting in the passenger seat and Kevin running through the gears"I bet if i look in the rear view mirror the concrete highway we drove over is gonna be ripped to shreds from the acceleration!" :eusa_dance: Then we proceeded to drive around here and there without even a hiccup or the faintest hint of bad manners.Drivability is stock!What an unbelievable streetcar!Thanks Underground Racing!!

Thanks for sharing your impressions. Sounds like another flawless UG build!

Enjoy it in good health, and BE SAFE!