Looking for a lp720 roadster

ajkinc22

I'm just going off what Brandi told me at the dealership, I have no idea what they are worth. If your interested just give them a call!

Can we just forget about what she said and for a minute focus on how stupidly hot Brandi is?

I'm just going off what Brandi told me at the dealership, I have no idea what they are worth. If your interested just give them a call!

Thank you so much rhyno really appreciate it.

:lol2: And this is why you fit in so well here

:eusa_dance:

I would call Brett at Miami Lambo, I heard he has or can get one from his photographer.

I agree with RaginBull... Doubt you will find a LP720 for under 600K (that would be under MSRP) so I suspect its a regular LP700 roadster. Since all the cars produced in MY'14 carries the 50th badge, people are confusing it with the 50th Anniversary cars. I have had a couple of crazy offers on my car but I am sitting tight for now. Love the car-bought it to drive, not to flip. But like everything, there is a price (maybe) :P

ajkinc22 they are going to be hard to come by for sure. Lots of roadsters. I know of a couple for sale but no Anniversary. Let me know.

RaginBull, do we have an accurate number of how many LP720 coupe and roadsters each coming to the US. I heard an estimate from a company source that it was 28 coupes, 25 roadsters. True?

I agree with RaginBull... Doubt you will find a LP720 for under 600K (that would be under MSRP) so I suspect its a regular LP700 roadster. Since all the cars produced in MY'14 carries the 50th badge, people are confusing it with the 50th Anniversary cars. I have had a couple of crazy offers on my car but I am sitting tight for now. Love the car-bought it to drive, not to flip. But like everything, there is a price (maybe) :P

ajkinc22 they are going to be hard to come by for sure. Lots of roadsters. I know of a couple for sale but no Anniversary. Let me know.

RaginBull, do we have an accurate number of how many LP720 coupe and roadsters each coming to the US. I heard an estimate from a company source that it was 28 coupes, 25 roadsters. True?

Thanks Docta I already have a 2014 roadster I love it but realized I want to step it up for the 50th I will let you know how it goes should know within the next couple of days if its possible, otherwise I will just wait till one pops up.

The new car we just accepted into inventory is a Bianco Opalis 720-4 coupe, not a roadster. We do have a very low mileage Grigio Estoque '14 700-4 roadster we just took in on trade as well. Believe that was the car mentioned in one of the earlier threads. Both the new white and yellow are very sharp, I'd say you can't really go wrong with either.

That sounds about right Its close to the number i was told by 2 different sources. I did not speak to anyone at the factory.

The 50th's are great cars, , much better than the 40th Murci anniversary(saw one in LA about 2 weeks ago on Sunset Bl), I was disappointed in the 40th, with the 50th they made up for it IMO. My 30th is a great car too.

I think the 50th is the best Anniversary car they have built to date.

I could be wrong, as it's not on their site, but Manhattan Motorcars has/had a white LP720 Roadster recently. It might be gone by now, but worth a call!

thanks going to give them a call. Going to try and stop by your meet this weekend.

The new car we just accepted into inventory is a Bianco Opalis 720-4 coupe, not a roadster. We do have a very low mileage Grigio Estoque '14 700-4 roadster we just took in on trade as well. Believe that was the car mentioned in one of the earlier threads. Both the new white and yellow are very sharp, I'd say you can't really go wrong with either.

That GE Roadster is fcuking sinister, I LOVE IT!