My 50th Roadster Arrived!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect color...congrats!
Thanks Ronnie

I think he did pretty damned well!
He did indeed! I want him to succeed and will recommend him to friends and LP'ers alike!

The 50th Anny roadster is absolutely stunning! He did a good job.
Thanks man - agreed!

Great pics. I love when photos are taken with a long distance lense. It makes the visual really cool!

That second to the last picture is money

Thanks! I have so many, I picked a handful to post...

Car looks amazing!!!!! Confused why the top was on at CnC. Top always off!!!!! ;)
Thanks Hannibal! The top is up because it was unseasonably cold that morning of C&C - and I was being over protective of the car :-)

Love it! Thanks for the photos. Enjoy in health.
Thanks da_bull!

Best. Yellow. Lambo. Ever.
Thank you!

Congrats! good looking ride
I appreciate it! I love this car!

A young man named Zach Walker approached me at the last DFW C&C and said he was attempting to break into the car photography business and whether I would let him photograph my 50th Roadster and promote his business with it. I said sure and here are some of the photos he took!

He's got a long way to go, but damn that car looks amazing.

• 2 months later...

Sir_Ferrari will come on to this site every couple months. Dig up month old threads and bump a dozen of them without contributing anything of substance.

My favorite was when he told us the Ellen look a like was displeased as he had read us making fun of the pink stripes in his hair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thought I would share some photos from this past weekend of my 50th Roadster... I am taking it to the Circuit of the Americas for the first time as part of the Texas Bull Run Feb 20-22 in Austin, TX! Can't wait!

SS_iPhone_6__1_19_15_076.JPG

SS_iPhone_6__01_20_15_019.JPG

SS_iPhone_6__01_20_15_015.JPG

Absolutely stunning, glad to see you took the wing off.
Fortis, I never had a wing and never changed anything from stock except the Kreissieg exhaust. You may be confusing me with someone else (Lubejobs perhaps?).

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Fortis, I never had a wing and never changed anything from stock except the Kreissieg exhaust. You may be confusing me with someone else (Lubejobs perhaps?).

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

I am very sorry, you are right I didn't look at the avatar and I thought it was Lubejobs if he reads this he will be hunting me down :icon_mrgreen:

Once again, your car is stunning and photos do not do it justice, I was in Italy when the car was released, spent a good amount of time looking at the 50th they had on the stand and IRL it is just breathtaking, enjoy it in the best of health!

I am very sorry, you are right I didn't look at the avatar and I thought it was Lubejobs if he reads this he will be hunting me down :icon_mrgreen:

Once again, your car is stunning and photos do not do it justice, I was in Italy when the car was released, spent a good amount of time looking at the 50th they had on the stand and IRL it is just breathtaking, enjoy it in the best of health!

Thanks Fortis. I love this car!

Thought I would share some photos from this past weekend of my 50th Roadster... I am taking it to the Circuit of the Americas for the first time as part of the Texas Bull Run Feb 20-22 in Austin, TX! Can't wait!

SS_iPhone_6__1_19_15_076.JPG

SS_iPhone_6__01_20_15_019.JPG

SS_iPhone_6__01_20_15_015.JPG

Wow. My color, but unfortunately not my car :)

Absolutely stunning! :icon_thumleft:

Wow. My color, but unfortunately not my car :)

Absolutely stunning! :icon_thumleft:

That is one amazing car. I dont car how much faster a P918 or P1 are in a straight line or around the track. The Aventador is sexier than both of them combined everyday and twice on Sunday.

Absolutely gorgeous! One of the best looking lambo's out there!

The Bull Run is going to be fun! Your lambo is definitely going to stand out

If i ever pulled the trigger on an Aventador, this would be the exact color and spec i would choose...

Very tasteful! Enjoy it in safety and good health...