Business Idea

Tara

Ok so I'm sitting here watching TV and I came up with a business idea. I don't know if it would even be possible or worth pursuing. It would involve a lot of capital and I doubt any bank would want to get involved. It has to do with helping people with a certain debt that has reached $1.2 trillion.

Where the hell would I even start? How do I ask somebody, say a possible investor or venture capitalist without them taking the idea and running with it?

Anybody have any experience with Kickstarter?

I realize this is a very vague post but if you would like to ask more detailed questions feel free to PM me. I don't want the info out in the open.

IMO-First thing to learn--- no one will steal your idea. Execution is everything. People close doors with ndas and "pm me"s.

It has to do with helping people with student debt. Offering a lower rate and same term as the government offers which is 10 years. Sallie Mae also does not default until 9 late payments.

Also possibly offer a longer term with a higher rate than the lower term to lower payments for them?

It has to do with helping people with student debt. Offering a lower rate and same term as the government offers which is 10 years. Sallie Mae also does not default until 9 late payments.

Also possibly offer a longer term with a higher rate than the lower term to lower payments for them?

Did the government essentially run out private lenders to put a strangle hold on student loans? It might not be possible, legally, but a novel idea.