07 Gallardo Homelink Issues......

Bradfordhome

Trying to program the home link transmitter (I have the sun visor version) and cannot for the life of me get it to work. Anyone have any advice or help they can offer up?

Thanks Jeff-

trick is to synch your garage opener with the car homelink

NOT synch between remote to car homelink

PUT the garage opener in learning mode

then press the homelink to see if they talk.

trick is to synch your garage opener with the car homelink

NOT synch between remote to car homelink

PUT the garage opener in learning mode

then press the homelink to see if they talk.

Tried that to no avail as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Tried that to no avail as well.

I purchased my 08 3 weeks ago and here is what I did.

So the instructions tell you to look for the blinkers, don't bother that doesn't happen if you have a garage opener with a rolling code, but do follow their instructions. You will notice that when you put the homelink into learning mode it will be blinking. Go to the front of the car and click on your garage remote. If you check inside the car and the homelink light is gone it has learned the frequency, regardless if the cars turns signals came on. Then follow the steps for the rolling code. Normally just click on learning in the garage opener, then click on the same button you programmed the frequency earlier. good luck

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased my 08 3 weeks ago and here is what I did.

So the instructions tell you to look for the blinkers, don't bother that doesn't happen if you have a garage opener with a rolling code, but do follow their instructions. You will notice that when you put the homelink into learning mode it will be blinking. Go to the front of the car and click on your garage remote. If you check inside the car and the homelink light is gone it has learned the frequency, regardless if the cars turns signals came on. Then follow the steps for the rolling code. Normally just click on learning in the garage opener, then click on the same button you programmed the frequency earlier. good luck

I tried everything and nothing works. It appears there is a "bumper" version and a "visor" version. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I've tried pointing it everywhere and it simply doesn't work. I'll try this when I get home this weekend and see if it works.

Are the lights on the visor working at all? My Homelink blew a fuse about a year ago (S4, same setup exactly). Replaced the fuse and reprogrammed and it has been fine since. Poached this from another site. Courtesy of jhbchess.

1. Put key in ignition, turn so battery is on

2. Hold down Homelink I and III on ceiling of lambo for 20 secs. Clears memory.

3. Press Homelink III once. It starts blinking.

4. Run to front passenger side with handheld garage remote. Put it in front of passenger side grill below headlight. Press and hold button for garage door. Garage door will open or close, ignore it.

5. Go to garage motor, press the learn/program button

6. Run back inside car.

7. Press Homelink III once and release

8. Press Homelink III once more and release, garage motor light should flash three times

9. Press Homelink III once more and release. Garage door should activate.

10. Exclaim "holy ****, it worked!". Think about prior failed attempts.