"John Doe II" Underground Racing Stage 2 Race version headed to TEXAS. **PICS**

Thanks to John Doe for choosing Underground Racing as your Gallardo tuner. This TT Gallardo will be headed to Dallas next week for the TI event. This is a Stage 2 Race Version making 1800whp. Its another Egear Twin Turbo Superleggera with all the Billet transmission, differential parts and the JRR Motec ECU. To many other parts to list. ;) I'm sure we will see this car on kill by time next weekend is over with the new owner competing at the TI event.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

JohnD08TTGallardoSL_012_zps39c49da0.jpgJohnD08TTGallardoSL_013_zps22bec3e5.jpgJohnD08TTGallardoSL_017_zpsb34c8570.jpgJohnD08TTGallardoSL_016_zpsb9d7b558.jpgJohnD08TTGallardoSL_015_zpsd31300da.jpgJohnD08TTGallardoSL_011_zps860c92bf.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2R Take-Over at TI.

Bingo! If you are not brining the 2R A Game .... Your name might be Jane Doe

Bingo! If you are not brining the 2R A Game .... Your name might be Jane Doe

There will be a good amount of 2R's in the King of the Streets event but no so many in the 6 speed Challenge. Only 2-3 6 speeds going. Reza, Tag and Stacy. Not the best drivers but they have quick cars. haha J/K

There will be a good amount of 2R's in the King of the Streets event but no so many in the 6 speed Challenge. Only 2-3 6 speeds going. Reza, Tag and Stacy. Not the best drivers but they have quick cars. haha J/K

Reza has already proven his driving skills... J/K :)

Tag Mr. Miss-A-Shift

Stacey Mr. Traction Control On....what's Traction Control?

Reza Mr. 1-2-1 Shifter

hahhahahhahhahha

do we know this guy? is he on this forum?

congrats love that color. I guess we will have another avatar with the rear off ;-)

2R Take-Over at TI.

Stop it, you are gonna give Sam a heart attack. :icon_mrgreen:

GL all, and sick build, Kevin. I like the Matt Roof look! :icon_thumleft:

crushed dreams hurt

I have a feeling who it is.. And no dreams Hurt. I would own an UG car in a heart beat ..stage 3 with street clutch.

Make no Mistake me rooting for the GTRs is all in good fun and I like the Underdog car probably the main reason... With that being said I respect and would buy an UG car in a heart beat when and If the play money becomes available in the Future.

My battle with with all you guys is just for entertainment purposes. Like rooting for your favorite football team.

Sam let's bet again since our last bet didn't work. I will e mail you...

got your email. 12 R2's vs 2 GTRs A20 power.. 1 is not even setup yet..man i need better odds brother.

got your email. 12 R2's vs 2 GTRs A20 power.. 1 is not even setup yet..man i need better odds brother.

All that talk in how sure you are a UGR car will not win this time around……and this is your response? smh.

No need to smh.

If there were at least 6 a20 power I would take it. I still think UG will not win .. But could be bello could be another a gTr . I don't have to be the underdog in a bet . You clearly have 80% chance .

Give me 2 to 1 and I would do 250 to win 500 and ill do it. Odds are based off equal cars you have 12 vs 2 advantage with one making 2200

No need to smh.

If there were at least 6 a20 power I would take it. I still think UG will not win .. But could be bello could be another a gTr . I don't have to be the underdog in a bet . You clearly have 80% chance .

Give me 2 to 1 and I would do 250 to win 500 and ill do it. Odds are based off equal cars you have 12 vs 2 advantage with one making 2200

THat's not the point. The point is that you were SO confident that UGR will not win and get beat by a GTR. And now when asked to put a little wager on it you refused. That's simply because you know better. You just like to cheerlead on the forums to expose your GTR pride to the world, lol.

That's OK Sam, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. :icon_thumleft: