"John Doe II" Underground Racing Stage 2 Race version headed to TEXAS. **PICS**

I'm going to regret posting in here since Kisco and Vegas are already in here all "UGR this!" and "GTR that!" But I really want to know who was converted from a GTRer to a UGRer.

My guess was Vegas but he seems to be denying it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTR's have a good chance to win. A lot of the UGR cars will have to run other UGR cars and will be eliminated. Its UGR customer TTG's vs GTR Shop cars which some of them are gutted out from what I'm hearing. Underground cars will be on R888 street tires, GTR's on Slicks and DR's. Should be some great racing. GTR's are long over due to win a roll race. They are 0-6 in the big events I think.

THat's not the point. The point is that you were SO confident that UGR will not win and get beat by a GTR. And now when asked to put a little wager on it you refused. That's simply because you know better. You just like to cheerlead on the forums to expose your GTR pride to the world, lol.

That's OK Sam, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. :icon_thumleft:

It was my opinion .i liked Florida to win NCAA title and they

lost. Just b/c I have an opinion does not mean I have to give up odds.

You emailed me for a bet give me 2 to 1. If you are so sure UG will win , it's easy money. You are the one that is a skirt:)

It was my opinion .i liked Florida to win NCAA title and they

lost. Just b/c I have an opinion does not mean I have to give up odds.

You emailed me for a bet give me 2 to 1. If you are so sure UG will win , it's easy money. You are the one that is a skirt:)

I e mailed you assuming you would back up all your talk in that UGR is not going to win, and you backed down. I have faith in UGR winning and you taking the 2-1 odds route is just a cop out. But you're in luck, I am gonna take the bet!

Check e mail and keep the betting talk off the forums and between us.

I e mailed you assuming you would back up all your talk in that UGR is not going to win, and you backed down. I have faith in UGR winning and you taking the 2-1 odds route is just a cop out. But you're in luck, I am gonna take the bet!

Check e mail and keep the betting talk off the forums and between us.

Deal !!

No need to smh.

If there were at least 6 a20 power I would take it. I still think UG will not win .. But could be bello could be another a gTr . I don't have to be the underdog in a bet . You clearly have 80% chance .

Give me 2 to 1 and I would do 250 to win 500 and ill do it. Odds are based off equal cars you have 12 vs 2 advantage with one making 2200

It's sheer numbers man, I'm all for T1 or A*M*S pulling it off, but odds are going to be difficult at best. I'll do 2 to 1 a UGR car wins, what's the bet?

Wasn't Bello beat by a 1R already?

So the bet is for the last GTR/Gallardo standing no matter how they get there correct?

Yup. It's simple...

If a GTR wins, I owe Sam X

If a TTG wins, Sam owes me .5X

I gave him his 2-1 odds. I have faith a UGR car will win. :icon_thumleft:

Yup. It's simple...

If a GTR wins, I owe Sam X

If a TTG wins, Sam owes me .5X

I gave him his 2-1 odds. I have faith a UGR car will win. :icon_thumleft:

Yep simple UG vs all GTRs

I know my back is against the wall. But makes it fun.

Is it possible to have a true 2r without a manifold? Or is that the "+"?

Pre LP cars have a metal factory intake the LP and R8s are plastic. Some 1rs have intakes and all 2rs have them. The pre LPs do not need an intake.

I think UGR will dominate. Bello and AMMmmS are coming untested which is a huge disadvantage. T1 got some runs in at the roll race at tx2k. Is the ETS coming? Some of the 2r drivers will be new so it will take them a few passes to get use to the power and the shifting.

My money is on mullet, big bird, Cody, Stacey, Mullet. All the guys who have 2rs and are use to the cars. That's a big advantage if you don't sleep at the light.

Will be great competition no matter what happens. Look forward to the masters this week and TI!

Also 2r is very streetable. Took mine golfing today. Clubs fit right in the seat lol.

Pre LP cars have a metal factory intake the LP and R8s are plastic. Some 1rs have intakes and all 2rs have them. The pre LPs do not need an intake.

I think UGR will dominate. Bello and AMMmmS are coming untested which is a huge disadvantage. T1 got some runs in at the roll race at tx2k. Is the ETS coming? Some of the 2r drivers will be new so it will take them a few passes to get use to the power and the shifting.

My money is on mullet, big bird, Cody, Stacey, Mullet. All the guys who have 2rs and are use to the cars. That's a big advantage if you don't sleep at the light.

Will be great competition no matter what happens. Look forward to the masters this week and TI!

Also 2r is very streetable. Took mine golfing today. Clubs fit right in the seat lol.

ETS wont be there. I still don't know if Bello will be there

GTR making 2200? NICE

Kevin we know about the "shop" orange car that is driven by a professional driver (tag) making over 2200. Your boy Kisco already told us on GTRlife. care to elaborate or is that top secret stuff lol ?

Damn Kisco you went off on me @ GtrHeritage LOL.easy killer.

Kevin we know about the "shop" orange car that is driven by a professional driver (tag) making over 2200. Your boy Kisco already told us on GTRlife. care to elaborate or is that top secret stuff lol ?

hahahahahahahaha.

Yes, please stop spreading around stuff you have no facts on. There is no orange Superleggera shop car. There is my shop car that is a 09 LP560. IT WILL NOT BE AT TI. I'm not going to bring a shop car to race my customers, its simply not good business. It would be different if my car was just a 2R. I figure it will be better competition just to have my customers try to take down other tuners shop cars. ;)

Sam, if you are gonna state something I said, at least be accurate and don't make stuff up. I never said any of the above. It's just you ASSuming and turning what I said into whatever you wish.

Here is what I said word for word….

There is no debating IMO that a shop car is indeed much different than a customer car. The world would be lit on fire if Kevin brought his shop car out. Trust me, if I told you what his shop / 3R / R&D car made, it would take you 3 mins to pick up your jaw off the ground. I've personally seen the dyno.

Now, where did I say anything about Tag, the orange car, or 2200 whp?? :rolleyes:

TI will not allow gutted race cars. ;(

Pretty crazy my 3rd setting was basically the same speed as that car. They said they ran a 2.57 100 to 150 in it when we raced and it was their best time. Really don't see how OMEGAHHH went 2.4x at 186 with 67mm turbos.... If I had to guess and this is just me guessing. I want to say OMEGAHHH was an Alpha 20 when it went 186.. Maybe T1 has the Alpha 20 package and Omegahhh is a Alpha 22 now lol. Guess we will see this weekend. Either way going to be a blast.

I need to vbox the last setting again when it gets warmer and I don't have to spin my way to 2.5s on my 3rd setting.

These 2Rs are so damn fast. I don't think people even realize how fast they are yet. Not even after tx2k. With that fresh concrete down these 2Rs are going to EAT!

Sam, if you are gonna state something I said, at least be accurate and don't make stuff up. I never said any of the above. It's just you ASSuming and turning what I said into whatever you wish.

Here is what I said word for word….

Now, where did I say anything about Tag, the orange car, or 2200 whp?? :rolleyes:

If Hofmans Car made 2000 which the whole world saw. You come and say that it would take 3 min to pick my jaw off the ground it would have to well over 2000.

Kevin if your customers cars started losing to these (excuse again ) "shop" cars you would bring your car out. Don't act like you don't car about winning that bad. Everyone knows you HATE to lose.

Tag comment was me assuming based on that TAG seems to drive your cars. Unless he owns his own car? then i stand corrected.

What does the orange car make Kevin ? 3R with R&D ? BTW what it makes on the dyno is not what you make on the street. You push them harder on the street. Just like all the shop cars.

If Hofmans Car made 2000 which the whole world saw. You come and say that it would take 3 min to pick my jaw off the ground it would have to well over 2000.

Kevin if your customers cars started losing to these (excuse again ) "shop" cars you would bring your car out. Don't act like you don't car about winning that bad. Everyone knows you HATE to lose.

Tag comment was me assuming based on that TAG seems to drive your cars. Unless he owns his own car? then i stand corrected.

What does the orange car make Kevin ? 3R with R&D ? BTW what it makes on the dyno is not what you make on the street. You push them harder on the street. Just like all the shop cars.

Kevin's shop car is actually a Porsche SUV and KC shop car is a SC RR lol

Fuckers are fast.

gotta hand it to vegas....he's RELENTLESS.

calm down, chill out and just enjoy the ride instead of trying to over analize/Cliff note everything/guess everything. :)

Calm Sir :read: