"John Doe II" Underground Racing Stage 2 Race version headed to TEXAS. **PICS**

Someone get some mainstream magazine coverage for these 2R street cars. I think the public behind Gtt and gtrs need to understand what exist ou here.

This car looks really good! Congrats.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please stop spreading around stuff you have no facts on. There is no orange Superleggera shop car. There is my shop car that is a 09 LP560. IT WILL NOT BE AT TI. I'm not going to bring a shop car to race my customers, its simply not good business. It would be different if my car was just a 2R. I figure it will be better competition just to have my customers try to take down other tuners shop cars. ;)

THIS is how it is done.... professionally.... Props to Kevin and UR for doing just that.. Keeping it professional and not

"racing" their own customers.. No rocket science here.. just respect for the ones who pay the bills..nice to see "Customers"

out enjoying the fruits of their labors.

BTW,

Props to John Doe II for an awesome build ! ! Seems like this thread de-railed bigtime

Look forward to seeing some amazing times / results from TI

If Hofmans Car made 2000 which the whole world saw. You come and say that it would take 3 min to pick my jaw off the ground it would have to well over 2000.

Kevin if your customers cars started losing to these (excuse again ) "shop" cars you would bring your car out. Don't act like you don't car about winning that bad. Everyone knows you HATE to lose.

Tag comment was me assuming based on that TAG seems to drive your cars. Unless he owns his own car? then i stand corrected.

What does the orange car make Kevin ? 3R with R&D ? BTW what it makes on the dyno is not what you make on the street. You push them harder on the street. Just like all the shop cars.

Tag doesn't drive (my cars). My customers are beating shop cars and just bragging that they are beating shop cars, that's all.

THIS is how it is done.... professionally.... Props to Kevin and UR for doing just that.. Keeping it professional and not

"racing" their own customers.. No rocket science here.. just respect for the ones who pay the bills..nice to see "Customers"

out enjoying the fruits of their labors.

BTW,

Props to John Doe II for an awesome build ! ! Seems like this thread de-railed bigtime

Look forward to seeing some amazing times / results from TI

There is another coming that might be faster. We will call him John Doe "the first". ;)

I don't want to derail the thread or anything but the two best looking, fastest, and most experienced drivers will not be there....

So please update me and Kisco if anyone is there at TI lol

gotta hand it to vegas....he's RELENTLESS.

calm down, chill out and just enjoy the ride instead of trying to over analize/Cliff note everything/guess everything. :)

Bingo. Man, talk about making assumptions like there's no tomorrow, lol. Sam took my words and turned them into something completely of his own, lol. Comical.

I don't want to derail the thread or anything but the two best looking, fastest, and most experienced drivers will not be there....

So please update me and Kisco if anyone is there at TI lol

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen:

TI in the fall, we are so there Dustin!!!

There is another coming that might be faster. We will call him John Doe "the first". ;)

Nice ! We shall call him John DONE... I can see it now.. he will be standing beside his car sipping an adult beverage after a pass , waiting

for the slower car to catch up...

Thanks for all the responses on the build.

Huge thanks to Kevin and the crew at Underground for getting this build done and ready to do work at TI, they were super responsive and Kevin was available via text or cellphone the entire time for any questions I've had.

Excited and a little nervous to get the car and make some hits, I've mostly owned mid power imports and even a POS. This will be a whole new experience for me.

Thanks again.

Huge thanks to Kevin and the crew at Underground for getting this build done and ready to do work at TI, they were super responsive and Kevin was available via text or cellphone the entire time for any questions I've had.

Excited and a little nervous to get the car and make some hits, I've mostly owned mid power imports and even a POS. This will be a whole new experience for me.

Thanks again.

Welcome to the best place on the internet! Congrats on finding us and on your badass car!

Thanks again.

You will be fine. Just hit the gas and hang on lol. These cars really are easy to drive. Just make sure the road in front of you is straight for miles before you hit it.

Could it be . . . . the Blancpain?

Could it be . . . . the Blancpain?

Yes , Kisco told me its making 3000whp

J/K

hope the weather holds up!

post-51915-1396969885.jpg

I wish bro! Too close to TX2K for such a big job.

Hopefully hit up a half mile this summer with the SL when its done with the new manual conversion.

Manual what? What is this you speak of ? :)

Will Jorge's SL be ready for TI?

I LOVE the color on his car!

I'm sure whatever he is doing to it will be balls out!

Can't wait to see it complete!

hahaha, if there was anyone that knew, it would be you!

Props Brother !!

:icon_mrgreen:

I wish bro! Too close to TX2K for such a big job.

Hopefully hit up a half mile this summer with the SL when its done with the new manual conversion.

That is what I figured. Can't wait to see the final product.

Underground cars will be on R888 street tires, GTR's on Slicks and DR's. GTR's are long over due to win a roll race.

To hear this from you ... Gives me that uneasy feeling ...

Add to that ... I live in the Chicago area ...

Which means I know the Big Dog (A:M:S shop car) will be there ... Among others (T1) ...

As a Lambo fan ... There's more than a little anxiety this week ... Lot's of concern about the T word ... Traction ...

To hear this from you ... Gives me that uneasy feeling ...

Add to that ... I live in the Chicago area ...

Which means I know the Big Dog (A:M:S shop car) will be there ... Among others (T1) ...

As a Lambo fan ... There's more than a little anxiety this week ... Lot's of concern about the T word ... Traction ...

I think we'll be good :)

I think we'll be good :)

Can I assume both the car and YOU are ready to go ...

And there will be NO more of those pesky "shift jokes" coming from Kevin ...

Can I assume both the car and YOU are ready to go ...

And there will be NO more of those pesky "shift jokes" coming from Kevin ...

Lol, agreed, I'm good to go :).