Lamborghini Huracan in Milan

Dario

Hello there,

today i saw in Milan the new Huracan in Rosso Mars.

If someone is near here, can go to see it in the Pirelli Store, the address is Corso Venezia1, Milan.

Here 3 pictures made by mobile phone, i'll add better pictures later :)

post-12198-1396876972_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396876982_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396876993_thumb.jpg

Red is so-so. Red with red interior is :icon_oak:

Bicolor Black/Red alacantara. Really nice. I liked it and rosso mars is a great color, as Arancio Argos, it change a lot with different kind of lights!

Bicolor Black/Red alacantara. Really nice. I liked it and rosso mars is a great color, as Arancio Argos, it change a lot with different kind of lights!

Maybe so, but I can't get over the fact that red for me = Ferrari.

Thanks for posting Dario!

:iamwithstupid:

have to admit I rather felt the same way ... however the Rosso Mars STS made me think again, that looks amazing, so I'll have to see the Huracan in Rosso Mars in real life before taking a stand on it.

Dario : could this be the car that was in the VIP area upstairs in Geneva ?

It's a great insult though. It wears their signature color better. :icon_mrgreen:

There was a time when my thought were like yours. But in the last years Lamborghini is making understand that Red is not only Ferrari color.

I think that Ferraris are better in black. I'm sure can change idea in front of a Red Huracán!

Ciao :icon_pidu::)

have to admit I rather felt the same way ... however the Rosso Mars STS made me think again, that looks amazing, so I'll have to see the Huracan in Rosso Mars in real life before taking a stand on it.

Dario : could this be the car that was in the VIP area upstairs in Geneva ?

I'm pretty sure it is! None said me this is the same car but i think that the probability to see 2 Rosso Mars press Huracán in so small time is very little! So i bet it's the same!

I have to thank Paul91 because he told me that the car was there :)

Here more (last 3 pics are edited on photoshop):

post-12198-1396903704.jpg

post-12198-1396903719_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903818_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903886_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903922_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903940_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903957_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396903981_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904006_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904037_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904073_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904111_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904134_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904163_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904180_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904226_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396904258_thumb.jpg

really like it in red. would look amazing with a white/black interior.

3 picture with white interior

It needs darker color wheels.

2 pictures with dark rims and red calipers

post-12198-1396905400_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396905457_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396905546_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396905557_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1396905568_thumb.jpg

looks fantastic!! throw some darker wheels on it and its perfect. wish i could have seen it while i was in Milano

looks fantastic!! throw some darker wheels on it and its perfect. wish i could have seen it while i was in Milano

I don't know if it stills in Milan now but it was there for the whole last week. This weekend in Monza for the 1st Supertrofeo race there was also the Blu Sideris AdPersonam Aventador spotted in Geneve but I could not go to see it.

I'm sure you'll see a lot of them in CA :) and i agree about the rims.

Looks like the same car from the Geneva Auto Show. I really like the combo. I need to post the full interview video I had on it.

what a stunning color. wish it wasn't a baby aventador though.

Honestly the 1st thought has been of the Gallardo, not the Aventador! The color is amazing. At Lamborghini London i had the opportunity to have a Rosso Mars Performante opposite to an Arancio Argos Superleggera, both color were similar but in some lights they were so much different!

• 2 weeks later...

Man I'm trying to fall in love with this car since I'm a Lamborghini fan but for some reason I'm liking the LP560 better. It's not edgy enough for me and I do get that "baby" feel as well. I'm sure though that the superleggera version will make it look much more epic judging by the work lambocars has done lol.

Did you see the car in real life?

Car in real life is STUNNING. I actually prefer it to the Aventador (however I know this will change once the AVSV comes out)-what I truly love is the design elements that pay homage to the Lamborghinis of yesteryear. The interior is the on point as well.

Did you see the car in real life?

No I haven't and it's true that I may change my mind. The front has presence, the side looks good, but the rear doesn't feel Lamborghini to me. It could be that I'm just looking for the SL version out of the box haha but even the Huracan in your avatar is modded :P.

PzW5ZHX.png

No I haven't and it's true that I may change my mind. The front has presence, the side looks good, but the rear doesn't feel Lamborghini to me. It could be that I'm just looking for the SL version out of the box haha but even the Huracan in your avatar is modded :P.

PzW5ZHX.png

in picture the rear is much different. All the Lamborghini are different from the picture if seen live.

The rear didn't like me too but when i saw it live i changed idea. In the pictures it looks a bit 'empty' but it wears good. I think also that they have not make something particular for the rear, to keep some design details for the future special editions.

No I haven't and it's true that I may change my mind. The front has presence, the side looks good, but the rear doesn't feel Lamborghini to me. It could be that I'm just looking for the SL version out of the box haha but even the Huracan in your avatar is modded :P .

PzW5ZHX.png

When you have the chance to see the Huracan in real life let us know how you feel about it, the car looks very good in photos but it really needs to be seen to be appreciated, I love the 560 but the H is much more refind, the best way I can describe it is with two opposing words, aggressive smoothness!

LamboCARS did my avatar and I love his work that's why I am using it.