*** $10,000 REWARD!!!!!!!! ***

It's that time of the year when it feels like every time you turn around there is another racing event and all of our team at Underground Racing is working around the clock to ensure that all of our clients are prepared. At the last event, the TX2K14 Roll Race Nationals, two of our clients took home 1st and 2nd places in the Unlimited Class. As many of you know this is not the first time a Underground Racing cars have taken more than one of the top spots at the same event. When this happens it seems to kind of dull down the excitement of the final rounds for the spectators and competitors.

We are just days away from the next Texas Invitational event, and we wanted to make this one a bit more interesting for everyone by adding some incentive for our clients to win. Underground Racing is putting up a $10,000.00 REWARD to any of our clients who are competing at this weeks TI event. So this one is not just about bragging rights, as there is $10,000.00 total up for grabs!

$5,000.00 for 1st place in the King of the Streets.

$5,000.00 for 1st place in the 6 Speed Challenge.

Good luck, and see you in Texas!

unnamed_zps86bb235c.jpg

UR_Newsletter_April2014_zps7775d7c9.png

That looks like Reza in the middle and the guy in the Red is me showing Reza how to move his arm when he shifts. hahaha

Guy in the Middle: Lt. Commander Data (he was an android)

Guy in Red: Lt. Commander William Riker.

I can't be the only one that watched Star Trek: TNG growing up.

That looks like Reza in the middle and the guy in the Red is me showing Reza how to move his arm when he shifts. hahaha

642.gif

Kenny Powers. Series on HBO. Freaking hilarious!!!

We not getting it, I will search on youtube.

Edit:

SOLD

that show is awesome, now I just need to find a way to watch it!

Would be even make things more interesting if the $10k was up for grabs to anyone who won! :icon_mrgreen:

OT: Fortis the episodes of Eastbound and down are available from torrents if you can do that.

Would be even make things more interesting if the $10k was up for grabs to anyone who won! :icon_mrgreen:

OT: Fortis the episodes of Eastbound and down are available from torrents if you can do that.

I will give it a go thanks FrankN