So I've been a bit busy lately...

Mako

SOOOO Cute! Must be his mom :icon_mrgreen:

Mako I am so glad to hear that your beautiful son is doing very well after the complications! :icon_super:

My little son is will be 10 months in few weeks and we are absolutely obsessed with him, for me there is nothing better in this world than having children, my wife is also Asian so I have it pretty easy :turboalex:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man! Glad to hear he's healthy and doing well after that little incident.

I'm sure the first of many hospital visits for a boy, but hopefully this is by far the most serious.

Sincere congratulations Mako! All the best to mom & baby.

You are not going to believe this but literally an hour ago when I was driving home I was thinking, "Haven't seen Mako posting for a while; hope everything is fine. Maybe I'll make a post to see what's happening." Came home, went on L/P and then I saw this! Talk about perfect timing...

Little guy looks great and I'm sure he'll be fine. Congratulations again!

Ha, thank you guys, appreciate all the kind thoughts for sure. No family like the L-Power family. :icon_super: :icon_super:

Congrats!!! Lucky you on being able to sleep. My wife stayed home for almost 5 months, and usually she would handle the first 2 screaming awakenings in the middle of the night. 3 or more was on me. She still handles most of the baby duty (no pun intended), but the before baby freedom is now gone-that was my hardest adjustment.

Awesome Mako, very cool. Got a 5 month old, had forceps and suction to get him out, still didn't work, had surgery and not C-section. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Little guy was waking us up every 1.5 hours for a feed, so month 2 we devoted to sleep training. Best thing we ever did, he sleeps through the whole night now, it's actually incredible.

Also go TEAM ASIA!

Awesome Mako, very cool. Got a 5 month old, had forceps and suction to get him out, still didnt' work, had surgery and not C-section. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Little guy was waking us up every 1.5 hours for a feed, so month 2 we devoted to sleep training. Best thing we ever did, he sleeps through the whole night now, it's actually incredible.

Also go TEAM ASIA!

:iamwithstupid: My wife went in to labor so quickly that they pulled the doc from a special needs delivery that was taking awhile. He walked in and was like "I've got 15 minutes!". Suction cup to the dome and other things I won't mention and my 2nd was born so fast I didn't even get to cut the umbilical cord. That's also why he came out looking like a catfish in the front and a conehead in the back.

As for crying....no baby every died from crying. Sometimes it is alright to leave them in there for awhile so you get some peace of mind. If you don't have a baby swing get one. Ours LOVED it. Get one that plugs in to the wall and not runs off batteries. You can leave that sucker plugged in and the little guy swinging away to his heart's content.

x2 TEAM ASIA!