So I've been a bit busy lately...

Mako

There he is. I was wondering where you were hiding. lol

Welcome to the daddy club and congrats, Mako!! Glad to hear all went well brother. :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so great, congrats bud. But, are you sure you are the dad ? Kid is way too cute to be yours. :icon_mrgreen:

Awesome Mako, very cool. Got a 5 month old, had forceps and suction to get him out, still didn't work, had surgery and not C-section. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Little guy was waking us up every 1.5 hours for a feed, so month 2 we devoted to sleep training. Best thing we ever did, he sleeps through the whole night now, it's actually incredible.

Also go TEAM ASIA!

What has been seen cannot be unseen...you are not kidding my friend. :shock:

So far he's going about 3hrs between wake-ups/feedings at night, but by next month we're going to so the same thing with sleep training. The benefit of having them be so young and sleep through the whole thing seems amazing and impossible, can't wait to see how it goes.

:iamwithstupid: My wife went in to labor so quickly that they pulled the doc from a special needs delivery that was taking awhile. He walked in and was like "I've got 15 minutes!". Suction cup to the dome and other things I won't mention and my 2nd was born so fast I didn't even get to cut the umbilical cord. That's also why he came out looking like a catfish in the front and a conehead in the back.

As for crying....no baby every died from crying. Sometimes it is alright to leave them in there for awhile so you get some peace of mind. If you don't have a baby swing get one. Ours LOVED it. Get one that plugs in to the wall and not runs off batteries. You can leave that sucker plugged in and the little guy swinging away to his heart's content.

x2 TEAM ASIA!

That swing is a lifesaver, it's like Nyquil for infants. Had never heard of them before but can't imagine how people live without them. Godsend. :icon_thumleft:

That is so great, congrats bud. But, are you sure you are the dad ? Kid is way too cute to be yours. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Aram, hopefully our pool boy has a brain...would like the kid to get into a good school! :thefinger: :lol2:

Thanks Aram, hopefully our pool boy has a brain...would like the kid to get into a good school! :thefinger: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

What has been seen cannot be unseen...you are not kidding my friend. :shock:

I am told by many friends that "going goal end is like your watching your favourite pub burning down".

:lol2: :lol2:

I am told by many friends that "going goal end is like your watching your favourite pub burning down".

Man they put that curtain/shield up for a reason and my advice is not to let your curiosity get the better of you!!! :lol2:

Congratulations, he is a cute kid.

My advice on the middle of the night. Put your bed in the corner of the room against the wall. You sleep near the wall. Everytime your wife wakes you up for baby duty you have to crawl over her both getting out and into bed. After a few times she will just give up and not wake you anymore.

Disclaimer: I did not try this. I'm sure it could backfire or land you on the floor in juniors room.

Congrats on your new addition & fatherhood! Very exciting news!

(assuming you're not Asian), Inter-racial children are beautiful!!

My children are mixed as well (I'm Asian and my fiancée is white).

• 3 months later...