Marijuana Penny Stocks

Griza

Anyone else think this might be the new .com type boom? With 3 states having basically legalized and collecting millions in revenue, my crystal ball says within 5yrs it will be legal across the board generating billions in revenue. Myself and three friends are looking at purchasing 10,000 shares each of 20 different companies that are averaging on 5 cents a share. We will pool all shares to help mitigate losses since there will be a least a couple duds. If the boom happens and shares lets say even blossom to a few dollars that will be a sizeable return. This is all just a pipe dream at this point but I was just curious to hear what some of you large investors/traders think.

I doubled up on MJNA a while back....

Anyone else think this might be the new .com type boom? With 3 states having basically legalized and collecting millions in revenue, my crystal ball says within 5yrs it will be legal across the board generating billions in revenue. Myself and three friends are looking at purchasing 10,000 shares each of 20 different companies that are averaging on 5 cents a share. We will pool all shares to help mitigate losses since there will be a least a couple duds. If the boom happens and shares lets say even blossom to a few dollars that will be a sizeable return. This is all just a pipe dream at this point but I was just curious to hear what some of you large investors/traders think.

After your post I did a quick look up as I trade on and off...

Saw someone from my town with an article in Forbes about CannaVest in Colorado. Pot stock Billionaire!

The article was on March 10th of this year when the stock traded at $149.00. March 11 2013 it was trading at $21.00... Jesus...

Last year the company grew by an astonishing 680%!

Here's the thing though... In the last 6 weeks, the stock... is... downnn... to... $23.00!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=Aqvsh2he9N...uhb2&s=CANV

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/20...-a-little-high/

I am a high risk and volatile trader. Love my out of the money options and riding biotech's up to each phase result than shorting for the results... 1 out of 10 reach FDA approval from phase 1. Easy money if done right.

Good thinking to look up some pot stocks, lots of friends have been telling me about them but I haven't had a chance to do enough due diligence.

I doubled up on MJNA a while back....

Those share holders had a nice christmas present around the corner this year...

$0.11 on Dec 24th of 2013 to $0.39 by January 27th...

The whole pot industry is really in its infancy at this point so there will def be a lot of volatility as it grows. There really is no where but up from here on out with more and more states on the verge of legalization.