Annoying Lambo owners

djantlive

I get annoyed by mid aged women that buy Lambos to get attention. The car shouldn't be a ticket to stardom. That's pretty pathetic. Most of them can't drive worth crap and just like to spit fire revving the crap out of their car.

Of course, they all have airbags.

Then, there are some douchbag guys too that do the same.

It is worse when they buy the special editions (50th Av, SV). They have no business hoarding these cars that they can't handle.

Well its their money, they get to choose how they wanna spend it right..lol there are all kinds of people in this world...can't expect everyone with the same car to act the same way...

Well its their money, they get to choose how they wanna spend it right..lol there are all kinds of people in this world...can't expect everyone with the same car to act the same way...

:iamwithstupid: ....unfortunate but true.

I get more annoyed when I see a 17 year old kid driving an Aventador with a New driver sticker behind his car. Or maby I'm just jelly and I don't know it :P.

I get annoyed by mid aged women that buy Lambos to get attention. The car shouldn't be a ticket to stardom. That's pretty pathetic. Most of them can't drive worth crap and just like to spit fire revving the crap out of their car.

It is worse when they buy the special editions (50th Av, SV). They have no business hoarding these cars that they can't handle.

Truthfully, I dont mind the women. Im assuming you maybe talking about Debbie Foreman. In regards to stardom, she atleast uses it towards alot of charity events. The outfits and such I can do without, but thats her thing and people and kids seem to like it.

There are many more douchebag male owners inmo, but I find them to be Ferrari owners.

I met Debbie a couple of months ago at the start of GR5. She was very nice and she talked me through the whole Batman scheme she had on her Aventador. Although I must say when I started to talk about the actual car and asked her a few questions she kinda went blank. She then proceded to line in up against an F430 and have a "rev battle," which went well until the police came and told everyone it needed to stop.

Debbie was revving the hell out of the Batventador in the courtyard after Serata this year. It doesn't take much to see who needs attention. Good for her if she's supporting charities.

What/who is the catalyst ^?

Talked to Debbie a few times. She's a nice girl and does lots of charity work. But she sure revs the hell out of her Batventador...even made Balboni cringed :lol:

Any buyer is good. If you love lambos those people keep the company afloat and give r&d money to Lambo to keep more and more of these beautiful cars being produced.