owner of clippers banned from NBA forever!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from what I hear about sterling hes a fighter, this is not the end.

it will be interesting to see how this turns out. def going down in the history books.

back on track, Miami Heat with a 3 peat!!!!!!! :aiwebs_017:

:iamwithstupid:

post-679-1398879447.jpg

What i really cant understand is all these places giving back the money

your a charity keep the fcuking money and help people you except money from the govt and last i heard they have done a lot more fucked up things then sterling

Romandad beat you to that ;)

Must have missed it...I will now look for his take

that would be a Hollywood block buster movie! :icon_thumleft:

Dibs on the rights!

The most puzzling angle of this story to me, is how the hell did she manage to fleece him out of $1.8, was she THAT good in the sack ? That kind of put everything in motion.. pissed off the wife, filing the lawsuit, that was the catalyst of this psycho gold digger to ruin someone she lived off of very well for a minute or two...

Over the years, I heard from countless people that worked for/with Sterling that he was the C in Cheap, in a way that is difficult to describe.

One story comes to mind:

A friend that owns a car-rental business (mostly high end cars) in Santa Monica, who happens to be a huge Clipper fans for years, tells me he once got a call to his office land-line out of the blue, from the one and only Sterling.

He mentioned that he noticed him at the games, and that he had a 18 year old niece or something coming to LA for a few months for an internship, and wanted to get her in to an X5, and wanted to compensate him in the form of season tickets.

Although my friend thought this was incredibly strange, for a BILLIONAIRE to call him personally to negotiate such a matter, he obliged mostly to get on his good side, and maybe more perks from the OWNER.

A few months later, something miraculous happens, the Clippers start winning...

He gets another call from Sterling, this time he says the value of the season tickets he gave him appreciated, therefore they have to re-negotiate the deal, and either get into a better car or he pay him the difference.

My friend said he literally felt he was getting punkd, but agreed to swap her car for something higher none the less, this guy is worth over a 1B, and somehow has the time to make these calls, not to mention the time to negotiate it after wards !!!

Call me awful, but I always believed that being Super Cheap was an indicator of a character flaw, no stingy person I know gets much respect, good service, or very far in anything, even doing business requires some leniency here and there at least until a certain point. But this cheapness is often magnified when someone already reaches certain success, and no longer feels they need to give a damm.

Buddies of mine stay at his hotel in BH (Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel) when in town, have some great staff that jokingly make fun of their owner (back then saying: Clippers never win because the owner is too stingy to get better staff/players), and a few staff privately say (when asked) he's a cheap bastard, that is rude.

This story only confirmed all that I heard that he was POS racist piece of crap.

Which takes us back to the puzzle, this type of person does not just give $1.8M to a sugar-baby, she must have REALLY tickled his pickle.

But that said, no person should be under a witch-hunt based on a unlawful recorded private conversation, especially when it was MALICIOUSLY Gotcha-orchestrated by a bitter washed up over-the-hill gold digger that was out for revenge.

He will NEVER sell, even if it means he litigates until his death, he's an 80 year old billionaire, he has nothing to lose by standing defiant, and let's not forget he knows a thing or two about law.

Elison, Oprah, Magic, Mayweather, and the endless ppl that want to be the DJANGO UNCHAINED of the clippers Candy-Land, take a chill pill, this is going to be a loooooooooooooooong fight.

Well said my friend ^

I disagree with everything he says but I hope he does win this lawsuit against the NBA. Its one thing for a cheap old racist to have his own opinion in the comfort of his home but when that is recorded in a ill mannered way than broadcasted to the world, there is no fvcking way that the NBA should have the ability to force him to sell his team and ban him from his own stadium. Its his business that he has taken a long long way from 12m. He would have a hard time showing up now to a game, I am sure players will ask for trades, team gear sales will go down... On and on, that is what he deserves from opening his racist mouth and having the bad taste to have a wretched woman around him for all obvious reasons...

I am white and have felt racism from many races before. Black people have come a LONG way in this country. Their predecessors paid one of the most ultimate prices in history for that to happen, slavery. Now the African Americans of our time enjoy the benefits of this huge consuming world leading country along with leading the way in professional sports, music and film... While people in Africa have it as bad as it gets...

While listening to the 9:30 min convo, my mouth dropped on a few of his comments. I felt his old school racist come through at times and even more so, asking for her not to display on IG so his friends wouldn't call leads me to believe that some of the powerful shoulders he rubs with are also racists that call him will disapproval of her IG.

While he did say some bad things, I honestly can say I did expect to hear a lot worse when I saw the fine from the NBA. A lot worse.

As racist and cheap and ignorant as he may be, he is a damn angle of all angles compared to some of the corrupt presidents this country has had.

Let him take responsibility for what he said in his own way and the negative business this will bring his team should be more than enough to teach him a lesson, that along with the embarrassment of the whole world having a sneak listen into his private life...

The most puzzling angle of this story to me, is how the hell did she manage to fleece him out of $1.8, was she THAT good in the sack ? That kind of put everything in motion.. pissed off the wife, filing the lawsuit, that was the catalyst of this psycho gold digger to ruin someone she lived off of very well for a minute or two...

Which takes us back to the puzzle, this type of person does not just give $1.8M to a sugar-baby, she must have REALLY tickled his pickle.

But that said, no person should be under a witch-hunt based on a unlawful recorded private conversation, especially when it was MALICIOUSLY Gotcha-orchestrated by a bitter washed up over-the-hill gold digger that was out for revenge.

I said it earlier in this thread and I said it the day that this all call to light. This girl was not his girlfriend. She was a paid "I'm not a racist" Flag that he could wave all over the place, just as his donations to the NAACP were another form of "LOOK AT ME!! See I give money to black foundations, I can't be racist". The two of them were probably never in the sack together, in fact he probably would have touched her with Jirre's dick. He knew full well that she was banging other guys, but didn't want her to flaunt it because that would tarnish the fake relationship that they had and call it into question.

She pissed him off, but not so much that he wanted her gone, so he had his wife sue her. She tried to blackmail him for more money and he probably told her to fcuk off and then she leaked the tape.

BOSS !

he just did an interview with Dujour.com and said ""I wish I had just paid her off."

Bet he/wifey wish they never sued her...

Being cheap bit him in the ass AGAIN.

You recall the secret service prostitution fiasco: the hooker that called the cops on an agent in Colombia when they were assigned detail with Obama in 2012, you realize even in that instance, what got them in trouble was being cheap, since the agent in question did not want to pay the ho an extra $50 she was demanding or some measly amount. And told her go f*** your self, and call who ever you want !

It's all relative, and when you're worth over a billion, $1.8M , might be the equivalent of $50 to some young agent.

Moral of the story, when you're dealing with fire (Hooker, gold digger that knows alot about you, etc..), don't be a tool, NEVER provoke someone that has less to lose, because you will get burnt, especially when it involves dirty laundry, otherwise this is living-proof there is no end to the depth of malice, an evil women is capable of, when stroked the wrong way.

Sterling's caveat was not only that he got Cheap on her and tried to get back what he gave (a big no-no in the gold-digger world), but he probably started treating her like dirt and was condescending, which pushed her to say f*** it I will inflict as much harm as I can !

There is no "Boss" in becoming a globally hated person, that will forever have his legacy (not to mention his family) tarnished.

Can you imagine the nightmare his realty co mgmt/staff are currently facing ? Needing to re-brand all his buildings that carry STERLING on its front entrance ? Just drive down Wilshire Blvd, all those buildings' occupants/owners, investors and staff will suffer, his actions went much beyond self destruction, it harmed many innocent people.

NSFW ****** :eusa_naughty:

I Love this game :headbang:

tumblr_n4wi32JcVL1qaoqu9o1_1280.jpg

I want to point out that he wasn't taped without his knowledge but that he ASKED her to tape him because he was having trouble remembering conversations. That being said I fall in the camp of "The NBA should have canned his ass a long time ago for his off the field issues and maybe even his treatment of players (Barron Davis type of stuff)." As a business owner he CANNOT talk to his employees that way without serious repercussions.

However it is VERY troubling that he is being forced to sell over private conversations he had that were taped even though it was done with his knowledge. Like others have said it is the NBA trying to cover its ass. I am VERY surprised Cuban is going along with this right now.

I want to point out that he wasn't taped without his knowledge but that he ASKED her to tape him because he was having trouble remembering conversations. That being said I fall in the camp of "The NBA should have canned his ass a long time ago for his off the field issues and maybe even his treatment of players (Barron Davis type of stuff)." As a business owner he CANNOT talk to his employees that way without serious repercussions.

However it is VERY troubling that he is being forced to sell over private conversations he had that were taped even though it was done with his knowledge. Like others have said it is the NBA trying to cover its ass. I am VERY surprised Cuban is going along with this right now.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/mark-cub...sterling-2014-4 ?

Bet he/wifey wish they never sued her...

Being cheap bit him in the ass AGAIN.

You recall the secret service prostitution fiasco: the hooker that called the cops on an agent in Colombia when they were assigned detail with Obama in 2012, you realize even in that instance, what got them in trouble was being cheap, since the agent in question did not want to pay the ho an extra $50 she was demanding or some measly amount. And told her go f*** your self, and call who ever you want !

It's all relative, and when you're worth over a billion, $1.8M , might be the equivalent of $50 to some young agent.

Moral of the story, when you're dealing with fire (Hooker, gold digger that knows alot about you, etc..), don't be a tool, NEVER provoke someone that has less to lose, because you will get burnt, especially when it involves dirty laundry, otherwise this is living-proof there is no end to the depth of malice, an evil women is capable of, when stroked the wrong way.

Sterling's caveat was not only that he got Cheap on her and tried to get back what he gave (a big no-no in the gold-digger world), but he probably started treating her like dirt and was condescending, which pushed her to say f*** it I will inflict as much harm as I can !

There is no "Boss" in becoming a globally hated person, that will forever have his legacy (not to mention his family) tarnished.

Can you imagine the nightmare his realty co mgmt/staff are currently facing ? Needing to re-brand all his buildings that carry STERLING on its front entrance ? Just drive down Wilshire Blvd, all those buildings' occupants/owners, investors and staff will suffer, his actions went much beyond self destruction, it harmed many innocent people.

you nailed it! my bro-in-law Miami beach criminal attorney once told me "nothing is as bad as a scorned woman that wants to get even". its not worth fcuking around because this crap will haunt you forever.