Optional Carbon Fiber Seat

MrC.

Funny, they look like they are very similar to my Tillett Carbon Fiber Seats in my Gallardo! This option would rock if they allow them in the US!

IMG_1196.JPG

Now these would look amazing in your red Huracan I think:

gtspirit-huracan-red21.jpg

Damn I would love a set, my dealer told me they will be available to order after delivery, he can't get them added to my order which sucks!

Now these would look amazing in your red Huracan I think:

gtspirit-huracan-red21.jpg

I need that in my life

Damn I would love a set, my dealer told me they will be available to order after delivery, he can't get them added to my order which sucks!

Would that mean you'll end up with two sets of seats ... or does the dealer take the originally mounted seats back and gives a discount on these?

(I know it works like that with special wheels ... but for seats I doubt our local dealer would make this effort)

I will end up with two sets if I can get them, I don't get why these seats aren't standard in the car with the electric heated ones as an option, I certainly don't need an electric heated seat and they've made them standard here, makes no sense.

I need that in my life

That is "almost" perfection, only thing i would do different is change all the red to Verde, as well as exterior, but damn that is amazing.

Those carbon seats are awesome! Forits just take your electric and heated seats and have them turned in to office chairs!!!

Those carbon seats are awesome! Forits just take your electric and heated seats and have them turned in to office chairs!!!

Not a bad idea :icon_mrgreen:

Not a bad idea :icon_mrgreen:

There was a Gallardo seat like that on eBay a few years ago. Looked really good! Just imagine sitting in your lambo chair with the heat going during a stressful day at the office. Sounds great!

I need an AC seat not heated and there are no stressful days when nothing is a problem :icon_mrgreen: , there are never any problems, only challenges awaiting solutions and without challenges life would be boring.

I need an AC seat not heated and there are no stressful days when nothing is a problem :icon_mrgreen: , there are never any problems, only challenges awaiting solutions and without challenges life would be boring.

Reminds me of Jamacia, "No problems.....only situations". Seems I hear that 1000 times when I'm there....

Has anyone got Confirmation of C/F Seats for the US Models yet? My dealer said he would find out, but this is going to determine when i place an order. Those C/F seats are to die for!

Has anyone got Confirmation of C/F Seats for the US Models yet? My dealer said he would find out, but this is going to determine when i place an order. Those C/F seats are to die for!

I was told not on the options list at this stage but available to order as a separate item (makes no sense) awaiting pricing at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
I was told not on the options list at this stage but available to order as a separate item (makes no sense) awaiting pricing at the moment.

Fortis - at your convenience after you've heard back can you post any information regarding these seats.

They've obviously been equipped on a few press cars as I've seen them in yellow and red, not sure why Lambo would not include them as an option that can be ordered unless their just not read to be produced in quantity yet. As much as I want to get my order in, it seems a few items such as these seats and the transparent engine bonnet are making those early build slot buyers spec their cars somewhat alternatively.

I will enquire next week, my guess is that Lambo doesn't want to complicate their production schedule for the first year of production, there is a factory sports exhaust which isn't available on the option list either, which is frustrating.

As far as I understood there is a reflection issue with the clear bonnet and until they address it they will deliver the cars with the louvered one, the dealer will retrofit it free of charge as soon as the issue is resolved.

• 3 weeks later...