Maintenence costs

topjay

Grassman? Assman? Are you one and the same?? I'm confused :eek3dance:

Yeah, Porter changes my Username from time to time. I'm still Assman.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too late, I already bought a US spec bug that isn't in the US.

Cars are somewhat less troublesome to buy than houses.

I'm back in just over a week. Where are you now??

congrats MnM on the Bug and the Cinque :icon_super:

Wait... You have a Bugatti AND a Pagani Cinque??? 😳👏👏👏👏👏 :icon_thumleft:

Please start a thread! The Cinque (along with the Miura) is my favorite car of all time!!

Yeah, Porter changes my Username from time to time. I'm still Assman.

Send my regards! I don't need a house soon, right? Last I checked you had plenty of spare garage space.... :)

Wait... You have a Bugatti AND a Pagani Cinque??? 😳👏👏👏👏👏 :icon_thumleft:

Please start a thread! The Cinque (along with the Miura) is my favorite car of all time!!

Ohhh. Sick instagram. And you have a Veneno! I'm envious already! :)

The first 3 customer Huayras have arrived.

And coincidentally my friend just found one of them right in my backyard (Northern California)

Hn4Pcsa.jpg

Too late, I already bought a US spec bug that isn't in the US.

Cars are somewhat less troublesome to buy than houses.

I'm back in just over a week. Where are you now??

Congrats. I already sent my wife the 30 day notice to vacate the garage for the Bug. You're good to go. LOL.

And coincidentally my friend just found one of them right in my backyard (Northern California)

Hn4Pcsa.jpg

So beautiful!!

I love the Bugatti blue Huayra that the Auto Gallery delivered yesterday!!

• 1 month later...

$6k for TPMS? thats a little absurd. the only thing i can think of to justify the cost is that they're TPMS on steroids...monitoring the tires more than standard...better processors etc.

i understand the cost of the tires....they're specifically designed for the car....and arent built in masses...supply and demand etc etc.

im sure you can get cheaper tires that fit...they just arent designed for 200+ speeds.

• 2 weeks later...
There is one for sale near me that is 2.5 years old with just under 50,000 miles, that is serious mileage for any car in that space of time net alone a Veyron!

Is it just me or did you guys miss this. 50k! Nice to see that it is driven and enjoyed.

By the way where do you see the car?

• 4 weeks later...

Fun reading about the car and the owners sharing their experiences.

Snapped a picture of this one sitting in front of the Hotel Martinez during a recent trip to Cannes.

Swiss plates as you can see.

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Lambomembers,

I am 28 years old and collecting everything about the Veyron. I guess that i spend most of my salary every month to purchase sales brochures, magazines or Parts from the car. I am writing these words to you as i would be glad to get your help. I am looking for the latest Ettore clients magazines and still was in contact with some memebes before but unfortunately everybody is very busy so we were not able to finish a deal yet. I would be ready to spend a fair price for these magazines if someone is willing to sell them.

Furthermore bugatti produced a nice portfolio map with 5 rendering pictures for every Les Legendes Model. Maybe someone here can also sell these maps as i am willing to spend a huge amount for it.

Are there any sales documents given to VIPs in pebble beach to VIPs from Bugatti?

Thank you so much

Dear Lambomembers,

I am 28 years old and collecting everything about the Veyron. I guess that i spend most of my salary every month to purchase sales brochures, magazines or Parts from the car. I am writing these words to you as i would be glad to get your help. I am looking for the latest Ettore clients magazines and still was in contact with some memebes before but unfortunately everybody is very busy so we were not able to finish a deal yet. I would be ready to spend a fair price for these magazines if someone is willing to sell them.

Furthermore bugatti produced a nice portfolio map with 5 rendering pictures for every Les Legendes Model. Maybe someone here can also sell these maps as i am willing to spend a huge amount for it.

Are there any sales documents given to VIPs in pebble beach to VIPs from Bugatti?

Thank you so much

Is there someone here who can help me out or know who needs to be contacted?

thanks

Dear Lambomembers,

Thank you so much

VEYRON83,

Clearly you are a fanatic for Veyrons. Nothing wrong with that. However your pattern has been to spam our board with questions, still borderline but acceptable. In the past, many Veyron owners have answered you.

However I am not certain we want you private messaging them now. LamboPower is a place for successful people and enthusiasts to come RELAX, not be chased around with questions. You are free to do what you want, based upon your past history though I would think twice about how aggressive you want to be. http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=56352&hl=

Plus I think you are full of it. Sure you collect but you also vend.

Hi

Thanks for your comment and i respect it. Only two things to clarify:

1) the only thing i sell is something i do not collect. Sometimes i got a couple of Sales documents and instead of just throw them away i sell it. Thats not the case for things which i love like the bugatti things

2) i am successful and have my own company. I am truly in the Position to purchase a lambo or ferrari but unfortunately no veyron yet but i am still quite Young and see it as a future challenge

Thanks and i will try not to spam you guys but by the way i still have a good Relation to two of the Veyron owners mentioned below as at the end it should be a win Win Situation for both and i think its an easily earned pocket Money of around 600$ for two magazines

VEYRON83,

Clearly you are a fanatic for Veyrons. Nothing wrong with that. However your pattern has been to spam our board with questions, still borderline but acceptable. In the past, many Veyron owners have answered you.

However I am not certain we want you private messaging them now. LamboPower is a place for successful people and enthusiasts to come RELAX, not be chased around with questions. You are free to do what you want, based upon your past history though I would think twice about how aggressive you want to be. http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=56352&hl=

Plus I think you are full of it. Sure you collect but you also vend.

Hi

Thanks for your comment and i respect it. Only two things to clarify:

1) the only thing i sell is something i do not collect. Sometimes i got a couple of Sales documents and instead of just throw them away i sell it. Thats not the case for things which i love like the bugatti things

2) i am successful and have my own company. I am truly in the Position to purchase a lambo or ferrari but unfortunately no veyron yet but i am still quite Young and see it as a future challenge

Thanks and i will try not to spam you guys but by the way i still have a good Relation to two of the Veyron owners mentioned below as at the end it should be a win Win Situation for both and i think its an easily earned pocket Money of around 600$ for two magazines

Just to tag in on what Porter has said.

Personally I am far from convinced and if Porter and myself have got a whiff of something then how can we both be wrong? I think what you have said above if anything has really spiked my attention because what you said in your second point we have heard from fantasists who tend to be teenagers.

So for that reason I have disabled your ability to PM meaning all activity will be conducted in full view.

Further discussion on the matter if it is really required can be raised here http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=15 so as not to derail this thread.

Just to tag in on what Porter has said.

Personally I am far from convinced and if Porter and myself have got a whiff of something then how can we both be wrong? I think what you have said above if anything has really spiked my attention because what you said in your second point we have heard from fantasists who tend to be teenagers.

So for that reason I have disabled your ability to PM meaning all activity will be conducted in full view.

thanks and do not worry i am still in contact with Rob and Baky. Please feel free to cancel my account as i will not use it again

Take care

I found this Veyron repair bill from 2012. The car was registered in Russia, and had a collision with the wall or some other car.

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

Russian is not my native language, but I can understand some of the words.

For example:

1) Front bumper - around 37k USD

2,3) 2xbumper grills - around 4.3k USD

12) wheel arch liner - around 6k USD

17) Front wheel and tyre - around 35k USD

And the whole bill is around 125k USD (3 883 583 rubles)

Only the wheel/tire combo on that bill seems crazy. Other pieces are about the same price as what you'd pay on a high-end carbon fiber race car. And I bet the Bugatti pieces are finished to a much higher standard.

• 4 months later...