Who wants to see epicness?

So.......that's where that Badass pic in the banner came from.

Pics are insane!

Yes, my attempt to make a lambopower graphic :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! yes i am yelling!

Haahaa I have to agree!

All the shots look fantastic, I am especially partial to the one with both the Countach and the Diablo.

Thanks! I love that one too!

I don't think there is a single one there that isn't poster worthy...Great shots! Damn!!

I don't think there is a single one there that isn't poster worthy...Great shots! Damn!!

Thanks everybody we definitely think these are the first pics of their kind for these cars. Bigs posters are definitely in the works :)

The Countach pics once again prove WHY that's the greatest car ever build!!!

greatest looking looking, they are brutal to drive. I drove mine 3 times.....

best

eric :)

greatest looking looking, they are brutal to drive. I drove mine 3 times.....

best

eric :)

I drive mine with no issues... My first one I drove from Kansas to South Florida.

I drive mine with no issues... My first one I drove from Kansas to South Florida.

thats cool, i couldnt see out of mine at all, i needed a copilot. I drove it from palm springs to vegas when i bought it on the back roads-that was fun. went to sushi once and gas station once. I got it just about the time i got real sick with my back problems-perhaps that is a factor also i'm not sure.

Yours looks great!! congrats,

thats cool, i couldnt see out of mine at all, i needed a copilot. I drove it from palm springs to vegas when i bought it on the back roads-that was fun. went to sushi once and gas station once. I got it just about the time i got real sick with my back problems-perhaps that is a factor also i'm not sure.

At 6'7" the Countach is practically impossible me to drive, but it does look great. Though the Diablo SV will always have my heart.

Eric, do you still have of the awesome Diablo GTR's? Or are they both gone now?

It is certainly not a car you want to drive, or get in and out of with back problems! Thanks!

At 6'7" the Countach is practically impossible me to drive, but it does look great. Though the Diablo SV will always have my heart.

Wilt Chamberlain drove a Countach... Anything is possible... Checkout the signal stalks..

cbsitalian14.jpg

Yes I still have them. Havent drove them in a couple years, they start perfect run great and we move them from time to time so the tires flat spot.

hope you have been good!!!

best

eric

Wilt Chamberlain drove a Countach... Anything is possible... Checkout the signal stalks..

Very true...It still amazes me that even to this day the Countach just looks so damn good. Gandini is a genius :icon_thumleft:

Yes I still have them. Havent drove them in a couple years, they start perfect run great and we move them from time to time so the tires flat spot.

hope you have been good!!!

best

eric

I've been crazy busy but well! I hope your back is at 100%. Let me know if you are around LA, we should grab lunch :icon_thumleft: