I (finally) bought a car!

Gilligan740

post-10945-1400731261_thumb.jpg

After years of being a car guy with no car (other than my DD), I finally bought something! While this isn't my dream car (Lamborghini) I needed to get something for the Cars and Coffee and charity events that I run and/or participate in. This car was loaned to me for an event and I couldn't give it back! I think the Cayman offers a lot of fun driving and good looks for the relatively low price tag.

Huge thanks to LP board member JoeFondo for his help with this deal. Joe was incredible to work with and I highly recommend that you talk to Joe if you're looking for a car. I won't mention his dealership's name out of respect for LP sponsors.

Looking forward to a fun season!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's always fun getting a new car, especially something that puts a smile on your face to drive. Classy color too Paul! Congrats bud

Thanks Rob! I really like the color. That's a big part of what sold me on it!

Congrats. I've heard the chassis and general driving dynamics of that car is off the wall good.

I have been thoroughly impressed by the chassis and handling. I can't wait to push it a bit more. I'd like to try a track event at some point!

Congrats! nothing beats the feeling of buying our first proper Sportscar! Great choice also :headbang:

It's definitely a day I won't forget. I hope to repeat this as many times as possible throughout the rest of my life!

Congrats!!!

Enjoy it.

ive been looking at them as a DD/fun car all in one.

Congratulations Paul, nobody deserves this more than you. Now join up with Gerhard Hillman at MORPCA and join some of their events at Mid Ohio. Best time ever.

Congrats!!!

Enjoy it.

ive been looking at them as a DD/fun car all in one.

Highly recommend! Low $30k range, plenty of room for your stuff, handles like it costs 2-3x what it does, and looks great. Mine is not a DD but it could be!

Congratulations Paul, nobody deserves this more than you. Now join up with Gerhard Hillman at MORPCA and join some of their events at Mid Ohio. Best time ever.

Thank you Scott, that means a lot! I do plan to join MORPCA!