VBUGKING's Aventador Roadster in Blue Nethuns

tannermash

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic photos--always loved the Monterey Blue and the interior is stunning. What a sight to see such a fabulous trio! Congratulations VBUGKING!!!

Great photos.

Monterey Blue is absolutely gorgeous on the Aventador.

And, what a collection! Three legendary examples of form and function!

Wow, that is easily my favorite color on any Lambo. That looks outstanding! Enjoy

Vbug, any idea how many were made in this color? Seems to be very rare.

I will say this after riding around with VBugKing today, pictures do absolutely no justice to this color in person. If you haven't seen it in person, it's a whole other color. Freaking beautifu

I will say this after riding around with VBugKing today, pictures do absolutely no justice to this color in person. If you haven't seen it in person, it's a whole other color. Freaking beautifu

Agreed! This car in the sun is on a whole new level that is almost impossible to capture in pictures

Thanks guys. Tanner took some great shots. I had the top painted shiny black which looks a million times better than the matte top that comes standard. I have had the car for awhile now, and it is simply amazing. Anyone who is considering getting a roadster or a coupe, GET THE ROADSTER! The 2014s are more sorted than the 13s which are more sorted than the 12s. Blue Nethuns (montery blue) is pretty rare on Aventadors. The factory at one point completely stopped doing them (after doing a few coupes), and I believe only a couple of roadsters exist currently in this color. It is by far my favorite color I have seen on a Lambo.