VBUGKING's Aventador Roadster in Blue Nethuns

tannermash

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2014s are more sorted than the 13s which are more sorted than the 12s.

What's new on the '14's ...

Oh yeah, I have another question ...

You're hanging out at home, and you decide it's a nice day, I'm gonna go for a drive ...

How the hell do you decide which car you're going take ...

I imagine sometimes that's a problem ...

Congrats!!! Man ... That's a great problem to have ...

This color is absolutely incredible!! Usually darker colors hide the lines, but this color brings out everything that the Aventador is and more. Truly one of the best colors out there and so much better in person.

What's new on the '14's ...

Oh yeah, I have another question ...

You're hanging out at home, and you decide it's a nice day, I'm gonna go for a drive ...

How the hell do you decide which car you're going take ...

I imagine sometimes that's a problem ...

Congrats!!! Man ... That's a great problem to have ...

Thanks. Nothing too specific on the 2014s, but the car feels more sorted. It rides better, transmission programming feels better, the exhaust sounds better etc. As far as what can I choose to drive, its not really a big decision because I use different cars for different purposes. So at most I am choosing between 2 cars at a given time.

For those of you interested. I Vboxed the Aventador Roadster 0 - 60 mph without using launch control (because that's more real world). I did 2 runs and got 3.2 seconds both times, a lot lower than I expected. Reason I expected higher was because single clutches can be finicky from a stop, but this proves Lamborghini has worked it out really well. This matches the Mp4 spider's time of 3.2 seconds I got also without using launch control. The Bugatti is quite a bit faster with a time of 2.7 seconds, again, not using launch control.

For those of you interested. I Vboxed the Aventador Roadster 0 - 60 mph without using launch control (because that's more real world). I did 2 runs and got 3.2 seconds both times, a lot lower than I expected. Reason I expected higher was because single clutches can be finicky from a stop, but this proves Lamborghini has worked it out really well. This matches the Mp4 spider's time of 3.2 seconds I got also without using launch control. The Bugatti is quite a bit faster with a time of 2.7 seconds, again, not using launch control.

I would be very interested in what all 3 cars would do in launch mode. I know my Vent turns into an animal when you use the LC.

I would be very interested in what all 3 cars would do in launch mode. I know my Vent turns into an animal when you use the LC.

Launch control is impractical in real life, which is why I tested them without launch control. Magazines have tested all the cars with launch control. Unfortunately those times mean little when comparing different car's times because some benefit greatly from launch control while others don't.

good numbers, I've been getting 3.4 in my STS with no LC, plenty fast with no strain or drama.... I get the same 3.1 to 3.2 in the 12C with no LC...

did you 60-130 the Veyron?

good numbers, I've been getting 3.4 in my STS with no LC, plenty fast with no strain or drama.... I get the same 3.1 to 3.2 in the 12C with no LC...

did you 60-130 the Veyron?

Cool, I love your STS. I did one 60-130 in the Veyron, 5.59 seconds. Time is in line with what it should be running, so I didn't bother trying to improve upon it.

My GAWD! who could not like an Aventador and blue Nethuns :eusa_dance: :3some:

Congratulations VBUGKING! That Monterrey Blue is absolutely gorgeous and unique! The group shots of the 3 cars are stunning! Enjoy them all!

These real world numbers are so helpful facts to have! Always wondered what the numbers w/o LC would be in these cars - now I know!

BTW, did you follow the break-in guidelines suggested in the manual or is that just a silly question to ask?