Digital Relationship Killers!

ken qv

Ok, so we all know how Facebook and some others social sites have contributed to assassinating some relationships, even ending some marriages. But what about harmless games like Words With Friends? My buddy is crazy about this girl but she gets approached by men who notice her playing WWF all the time. They ask for a game (not knowing her at all), and she accepts. He is pissed and she says it is "just a game" ... but we both agree that it is a pick up line, and a way to start "chatting" and work an angle. Some options: She is lying and likes the attention, She is naive about Men, Who cares it will end anyway, She is not really digging my friend or is it just harmless?

What say You?

If you can't trust someone to play a stupid word game that says something about you, them, or the relationship itself. The social media elements simply accelerate factors that were already present.

Probably a little towards the naive option...but if it were me in the situation, I wouldn't mind. Getting angry over her playing WWF with other guys (in her eyes) is going to give her a glimpse of what a relationship would be like with him, with him getting upset about little things like this. The fact that she's talking to him more than the other guys should be enough for him....if he actually cares about this girl, pick battles wisely and don't sweat the stupid shit. Be confident. She's talking to your friend more than the others for a reason. He needs to own it.

If you can't trust someone to play a stupid word game that says something about you, them, or the relationship itself. The social media elements simply accelerate factors that were already present.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: Don't you guys all know about how secretly women find insecurity in men attractive.

:iamwithstupid: Don't you guys all know about how secretly women find insecurity in men attractive.

I can tell you sure they find asshole in men very attractive, who cares about the rest.

My thought on this sort of thing is...

If you can't trust your partner to be anywhere with anyone at anytime regardless of the situation....

GTFO now because all you are doing is wasting each other's time. Life is to short.

just my .02

HLovejv.jpg

Speaking of insecurity, how's this for some shit. I was sent this by my neighbor.

My response was "I wave to him too. Does he think I'm trying to cheat with him" lol

Damn Rob, quit waving at neighbors/breaking up marriages and shit! Lol......

Kidding man, but WTF is wrong with people.

Guys dont have the genetic code to be monogamous. We are constantly scanning and thinking "I'd like to bang that". It's in our genetic code to spread the seed. The jealous/insecure guys are the ones who can't handle that fact. The rest of us just deal with it unless your old lady becomes suspect. Also as you get older you just don't give a shit cause you have other, more important things to worry about.

IMO, if a behavior by one person in the relationship makes another very uncomfortable, they should discuss it. Like the girl mentioned by the OP maybe explain to the guy that she is not going to cheat on him and he needs to be more trusting of her.

Your "friend" needs to chill the fcuk out. If his problem is an app on a phone then he needs to take an assessment of the relationship because if she was to stop playing that game then his problem will shift to to something else she does.

If he talks to her and explains the problem and she does not understand his position then the relationship has a metric fcuk tonne of problems anyway.

Bitches be crazy and there are plenty of nutters in the looney wing.

Cue Cake sending me a PM saying "Not all women are crazy, I am not crazy, be with me, I can see you are sitting at home on your own right now, can I come in and charge up my night vision goggles?"

Your "friend" needs to chill the fcuk out. If his problem is an app on a phone then he needs to take an assessment of the relationship because if she was to stop playing that game then his problem will shift to to something else she does.

THIS

Some options: She is lying and likes the attention, She is naive about Men, Who cares it will end anyway, She is not really digging my friend or is it just harmless?

It's not HER, it's HIM.

This problem is not this chick. It's the friend. He's obviously highly insecure and anything she does, she is going to catch hell for. If its not the app, he will get mad if she does not answer her phone every time, or wears too much makeup to work. It will always be something. That chick need to dump your friend.

HLovejv.jpg

Speaking of insecurity, how's this for some shit. I was sent this by my neighbor.

My response was "I wave to him too. Does he think I'm trying to cheat with him" lol

What does "Brenda from across the street" who is now alone by herself and just let you know that, look like? Worth going to borrow a cup of flour from at 10:00 at night?

Damn Rob, why you gotta be waving at people and shit. OBVIOUSLY cheating, you waver you! :lol2:

What does "Brenda from across the street" who is now alone by herself and just let you know that, look like? Worth going to borrow a cup of flour from at 10:00 at night?

Before they were married about 6 months ago I was invited over for "drinks and to talk". I turned it down...Ive stuck to the Don't shit where you eat motto. I'm very glad I did that now...

But who knows what the future will hold :icon_mrgreen:

Ok, so we all know how Facebook and some others social sites have contributed to assassinating some relationships, even ending some marriages. But what about harmless games like Words With Friends? My buddy is crazy about this girl but she gets approached by men who notice her playing WWF all the time. They ask for a game (not knowing her at all), and she accepts. He is pissed and she says it is "just a game" ... but we both agree that it is a pick up line, and a way to start "chatting" and work an angle. Some options: She is lying and likes the attention, She is naive about Men, Who cares it will end anyway, She is not really digging my friend or is it just harmless?

What say You?

Is this where you say its your buddy but its really you? :eek3dance:

Tough crowd here for sure with all their responses shitting on your buddy. lol.

You either trust or you don't. If you don't... you probably shouldn't be in a serious relationship with her. Some say trust but verify-I've done it in the beginning of the relationship and then just trusted. Makes things a lot less complicated, gets the second guessing out. Having some experience with seeing what girls can do even if they have a bf...it's always not the good girls. I don't mean loud sluts, I mean girls that aren't good girls. Honesty, trust, and respect - even when it's hard to do is the ticket.

HLovejv.jpg

So this only confirms my suspicion,

that your life is really like a Calvin Harris video:

For Reference:

In a high functioning relationship anything can be handled with a simple discussion. In a low functioning relationship everything is an issue, there is always drama, lots of finger pointing, never any peace.

In this case the guy is overly jealous, the girl borderline inappropriate. My wife would never do anything that makes me uncomfortable, and I don't give a shit who she sees or when, she is an adult that can do whatever she wants.

Then again we didn't meet on Word With Friends.

Im curious who just goes out to places and plays Words With Friends for all to see and gets picked up on so much becuase of it....just seems strange to me.