Rock throwing THUG

DoctaM3

I am a bit speechless. Either this dude is off his *rockers* or there is quite a bit more to this video that we aren't seeing but regardless, there is a better way to handle this. Dude is lucky he is still alive because in some places this would be a different outcome.

Anyone know this car?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost for words.

:iamwithstupid:

i hope the guy who threw the rock gets caught and prosecuted and is sued by the owner for damage. unacceptable behavior

It looks like when he sped off it was to avoid getting hit by another rock. Hopefully the driver came back or knows who the dude is.

It looks like possibly the driver was driving like an asshole. Not that that gives someone an excuse to damage their property. People go ape shit for no reason with some kind of HATE RAGE at these cars.

One day I was driving through my old neighborhood with my obnoxiously loud car at probably 35-40 mph in a 35 zone. Some guy felt compelled to run after me and yell at me to slow down. I was just driving my friend around the block and not revving or showboating at all.

Something doesn't add up. Maybe a kid in parent's car, or a rental? You can't drive away no matter who you are.

It looks like possibly the driver was driving like an asshole. Not that that gives someone an excuse to damage their property. People go ape shit for no reason with some kind of HATE RAGE at these cars.

One day I was driving through my old neighborhood with my obnoxiously loud car at probably 35-40 mph in a 35 zone. Some guy felt compelled to run after me and yell at me to slow down. I was just driving my friend around the block and not revving or showboating at all.

Pretty similar thing happened to me in college when I had a pretty loud 350z. Except it was in traffic at a light and,someone threw a beer bottle at the car and dented behind the rear window. Couldn't find out who did it but that was one of my most livid moments ever.

No reason for damaging someone's property. What a douche

fcuking with someones car is pretty much the ultimate bitch move. A man should have a testicle cut off for doing such a thing....

People never seem to miss an opportunity to disappoint. Why aren't more people getting the shit beat out of them these days? It's obvious that they so desperately need it.

Had a similar event one evening in my parents neighborhood. I busted a u-turn and told the guy "I was doing 27 in a 25. Yes I was speeding. However you are an idiot for walking your wife and dog and letting your kid be on a bike after dark with no flashlights or reflectors." There were no street lamps and I didn't see him or his kid on the bike until I was RIGHT THERE.

LOUD NOISE = SPEEDING to most people.

Looks like someone was driving like an asshole repeatedly at the same spot and some hippie asshole threw a rock.

Did i miss anything?

That is what I'd imagine we'd see if there was more footage. Not that it justifies the actions, but you can hear the car at WOT right at the start of the video followed by the guy saying "keep racing" before hucking the rock. He may have had a kid near by or he may simply be a lunatic, but a few passes up and down that street at WOT would probably cause more than 1 or 2 people to do irrational things.

Definitely a repeat drive for the guy. especially with a random kid video taping it. The kid probably heard the car enough times to run out and check out what was going on.

I think the guys threat to keep racing with a rock in his hand would have been enough to make the driver realize he was pissing the guy off. The guy went 1 step too far throwing it..

I think the road looked pretty dead and no traffic. Other than the noise I don't see the problem.. Guy is a douche for sure.

Guy is a douche for sure.

The driver or the rock thrower? I can't get a handle on what the surrounding area's use is, but I'd say if he was doing laps and blasts up to 100mph on that street then he was being a douche as well.

Did the guy have a gun? At the end it looks like he reaches behind and runs at him pointing straight at the car..

The driver or the rock thrower? I can't get a handle on what the surrounding area's use is, but I'd say if he was doing laps and blasts up to 100mph on that street then he was being a douche as well.

The rock thrower. And yes, the driver was too if he was running laps like it seems he was.

Two things are clear. The car's crime is at first victimless, but with victim potential. The pedestrian's crime goes straight to creating a victim. Granted, to different degrees, but victims nonetheless.

If the argument is that the car might kill someone, is throwing the first punch via the rock justified? Meh, I don't know, I can see both sides. Yet I've seen this neighborhood watch hero behavior before and it looks like it has more to do with satisfying a need to control or be appreciated as a guardian than to actually safeguard anyone. Which falls back on my time-honored underlying assumption that people are dumb until they prove otherwise. I'm willing to put money on the rock thrower having a smaller than average intellect, unable to sort through his own motivations. The car being a Lamborghini further destabilizes what few brain beebees he has remaining. He might as well have been a dog chasing tires.

**The video has jumped 50,000 views in the last few hours.

Did the guy have a gun? At the end it looks like he reaches behind and runs at him pointing straight at the car..

I think he reaches in to his pocket for another rock. In the end he throws whatever it is at that car.

here is another version where someone fixes the sideways video.