Rock throwing THUG

DoctaM3

Well, if it were me after this.. I would certainly be back in that area, in a normal car looking to meet my old friend...

[/quot

Agreed, but if you get into a fight with the guy win/lose, you still lose. So I think I would just have to repay the favor to his car. Except with more and bigger rocks :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old man would have gotten his ass kicked plane and simple. I would have put the car in park(before he threw the rock) , grabbed my gun . got out and beat his ass.

fcuking asshole.

Old man would have gotten his ass kicked plane and simple. I would have put the car in park(before he threw the rock) , grabbed my gun . got out and beat his ass.

fcuking asshole.

Everyone's different. 90% of the population can't handle confrontation and most people would rather flight than fight.

Lucky for the thrower he encountered a 90% flighter... Old douche bag should have gotten dropped.

I'm really loving all the tough guys who would have "gotten their gun out" or confronted the guy. There are a handful of things in my life I'd be willing to spend life in prison for and I'm closely related to all of them. Its a car; take the rock, drive on, call the cops, call the insurance company and its over with. Any other decision might result in some terrible consequences for the driver. Some of the best advice I've heard in my life? "Never fcuk with someone who has nothing to lose when you have a lot to lose".

guns are legal there right? i would go back the next day and do the exact same thing with a loaded gun this time round..LOL

I'm really loving all the tough guys who would have "gotten their gun out" or confronted the guy. There are a handful of things in my life I'd be willing to spend life in prison for and I'm closely related to all of them. Its a car; take the rock, drive on, call the cops, call the insurance company and its over with. Any other decision might result in some terrible consequences for the driver. Some of the best advice I've heard in my life? "Never fcuk with someone who has nothing to lose when you have a lot to lose".

:iamwithstupid:

exactly. as much as i would have loved to put the car in park, grab the lug wrench and hit that guy in the head - theres a part of me that would have instantly realized thats a horrible decision and not because i would be hurting another human, but because i would be hurting myself and the people i care about most.

The driver did the proper thing. Hopefully he pulled over around the corner, called the police and tried to maintain the whereabouts of this guy.

If someone is dumb enough to throw a rock at you while driving, is trying to assault you again, probably is off his rocker and who knows he might have a gun/knife,etc. Driving any exotic your going to be a target of alot of loosers out there who have nothing to loose. Its not about having balls, its about having situational awareness/common sense. Luckily someone has this on tape, I am sure the guy will eventually be caught and be held responsible for this. Another reason to have cameras on your cars. BTW in California it is against the law to throw any object at a vehcile while it is on the roadway ( CVC 23110)

:iamwithstupid:

exactly. as much as i would have loved to put the car in park, grab the lug wrench and hit that guy in the head - theres a part of me that would have instantly realized thats a horrible decision and not because i would be hurting another human, but because i would be hurting myself and the people i care about most.

Exactly, you come with someone with a lug wrench and they have a CCW they are in full right to use it (for fear of their life). Again, a person with any type of assets needs to be cautious of these situations. People will provoke you just to get a reaction and hopefully a lawsuit out of this. Now if your standing on the corner and this guy runs up to you, starts throwing large rocks at you and is trying to kill you, then go after him break a few collar bones, joints, etc. The risk of criminal prosecution or a BS lawsuit is not worth some property damage, that is what insurance is for.

ToofDoc's gallardo was painted in a similar way.

Hey! Nothing wrong with yellow accents on black!!! :eusa_dance:

Some of the best advice I've heard in my life? "Never fcuk with someone who has nothing to lose when you have a lot to lose".

Amen!! Life is too short to waste your time on someone worthless. I just hope we all will get to see/hear about the next chapter to this story. Hopefully the old man is reprimanded for his actions and the car owner get justice.

The car owner maybe a member on here? Don't recall even seeing picture of this Aventador, but does anyone know what state and city this incident was in?

The driver reminds me of the late VRAlexander's CGT video's... no reason to drive like a douche on like that on inner city streets. Lambo or not.

Besides.. VR did it before it was cool.

It doesn't matter what the lambo driver was doing, the guy had no right to throw a damn rock. He should have called the cops.

the gun would not have been out , it would have been on the side just incase he had one. There come a time in a mans life in the middle of the day against one fcuking nerd to stand up against damaging ones property. Sorry Might not make sense to some of you. If i was being attacked by a gang of people throwing rocks i would obviously keep driving. The little fcuking douce would have been handled via fists.

The driver reminds me of the late VRAlexander's CGT video's... no reason to drive like a douche on like that on inner city streets. Lambo or not.

That CGT sounds AMAZING!

It was stupid then and stupid now especially the point of scaring people in a restaurant.

This is how I see it, the imbecile Neanderthal and the driver must've had run ins in the past, I assume the driver drives his car around that neigbourhood quite regularly and the loud exhaust enraged the Neanderthal to the point where he prepares for battle.

Please stop making our long lost cousins look bad. If a Neanderthal saw an Aventador, he would bow down thinking it's some sort of god :D

Best course of action for the Aventador driver is to sue the guy for the damage caused and make him sell his house to pay for it. That would be the best revenge! Sure the damage to the car must have hurt the driver, but paying for it is going to hurt that asshole a whole lot more, and it's exactly what he deserves. Getting into a fight with a potentially mentally unstable person (throwing a rock at a car is not something a normal person would do) such as the rock thrower won't get you anywhere, in fact it may cause you a whole lot of trouble, nor would it undo the damage.

Best course of action for the Aventador driver is to sue the guy for the damage caused and make him sell his house to pay for it.

Ameer, it is the TVM (time value of money). A fellow lambo owner sued me for some ridiculous shit and it literally took 3 years from the time of accident to paying him off a measley amount 2 weeks before trial. I cant explain to you the amount of time,effort,scheduling, stress, drama and delaying of my other items for this POS BS lawsuit. The court/criminal system in the US is the last place a successful/content person wants to be. I admit I post alot of inebriated nonsense on this board :), but let me leave you with this: a person is 1000% better off to let the police/insurance companies handle a situation like this, including diminished value.

what about the guy behind the camera,

I would have kept filming and gotten the douchebags face on camera and posted it all over the web as well, its a shame that didnt happen, as i'm sure an internet lynchmob like 4chan etc could destroy this guys life quicker than the blink of an eye.

Sorry, looking back on my 29" desktop screen this guy is about a 8 inches max over an aventador. I am thinking 5' at 90lbs ... I would have gotten out anf beaten the fcuk out this guy....i take back most previous posts.... he is cabbage patch doll size.

Ok, trying to be completely honest here! Kind of like what would Jesus do? :icon_mrgreen:

I know what the right thing to do is, drive away as fast and as soon as possible, it's just a car, no big deal, insurance, cops etc. will take care of the moron

BUT

in actual fact I am not sure how I would react if the guy threw a rock at my car.

It's very likely that I wouldn't react in the most rational manner, it is VERY likely that I would get out of the car and try to beat the living crap out of him, not because I think I am some kind of a tough guy or a MMA fighter, it all has to do with my personality, as I said it would be totally wrong but I think I'd do it!

I am hoping that I will never be put in a situation where I'd have to decide!

This is not a case of me being an internet hardnut here but I would have seriously turned that goping hippy fuckwad into a speed hump.

If he wants to play the vigilante justice game then game on.

Ok, trying to be completely honest here! Kind of like what would Jesus do? :icon_mrgreen:

I know what the right thing to do is, drive away as fast and as soon as possible, it's just a car, no big deal, insurance, cops etc. will take care of the moron

BUT

in actual fact I am not sure how I would react if the guy threw a rock at my car.

It's very likely that I wouldn't react in the most rational manner, it is VERY likely that I would get out of the car and try to beat the living crap out of him, not because I think I am some kind of a tough guy or a MMA fighter, it all has to do with my personality, as I said it would be totally wrong but I think I'd do it!

I am hoping that I will never be put in a situation where I'd have to decide!

This is not a case of me being an internet hardnut here but I would have seriously turned that goping hippy fuckwad into a speed hump.

If he wants to play the vigilante justice game then game on.

+1000

thats all i am saying. BTW if you kicked his ass he would most likely go to jail for assault with a weapon. I am no lawyer but throwing a 3 pound rock could have killed the passenger if it hit him in the head. Just sayin.

Like i said , beating would have happened.

Here is the Google maps of the intersection where it happened

https://www.google.ca/maps/@33.9718806,-118...#33;3m1!1e3

Corner of W bluff creek dr. and S Seabluff dr. in Playa Vista, California

It shows across the street is a tennis court and basket ball court with a dog obedience park that the lambo drives past before stopping on one side and apartment buildings on the other side.

The guy that filmed the video says the rock throw came out of an apartment.