Rock throwing THUG

DoctaM3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how fast people steal vids on youtube, if you do a search on "lambo rock throw" you see easily 30 people have stolen the vid.

In the search I found how this guy dealt with rock throwers:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

BTW, he probably got more fucked by the wishbone game the guys putting him in the van played.... WTF is that?

I dont know.....On the fence now

After watching the video, and now with the information that the guy was racing up and down the street for a 30 minute period of time, things may be seen differently. I think about it this way-take out the fact that its a Lamborghini at all. Say some punk kid in a modded civic was going 100mph back and forth up and down your street in front of where you live. Say you have kids, and are envisioning your little son or daughter getting killed by said a$$hole if you werent paying attention on that day. Say you went out to the street and asked the guy to slow down 5 or 6 times nicely, called the cops as a good samaritan should, and he continued to do it-maybe even calling you names or taunting you in the process. I could see the rock thrower possibly having cause to cross the line too. I dont think personal property damage is always the right thing to do, not condoning it, but I could see myself being livid in that scenario too.

Think of it-driver races up and down the street for 30 minutes, and as a homeowner and parent you dont respond, your kid runs out to the street and gets killed by the driver. As a parent of said child, I wouldnt stop knocking the drivers teeth through the back of his skull until all of the bones were gone in both of my hands.

Its bad enough to speed on the highway or commercial roads (which I do from time to time in mexico :icon_mrgreen: ), and it is another thing to do it in front of people's homes on a residential street.

I used to be the a$$hole doing the racing up and down the street when I was younger. Now I see it happen, and it upsets me because I have a daughter.

I just saw this on the news and they did and interview with the kids who recorded it. The kids said they were in a park messing around when Lambo guy started doing donuts in the middle of the street down the road (you can see the tire smoke in the air) so they ran over to the street curb to record it. Then what you see on video is what went down afterwards.

They said rock thrower called the cops afterwards.

If I was Lambo Guy I would be suing Rock Guy for the simple fact that you KNOW whatever damage was done is way more than he can afford to pay. They pain he will feel every time he opens his wallet for the next year will be more painful than a broken jaw. Lambo guy was driving like an asshole, yes. But you can't go throwing rocks at people's cars because you don't like how they are driving. If you could, my back seat would be filled with rocks to throw. Rock Guy reminds me of that asshole old man in Dallas who who was running around keying up the sides of Hummer H2s because he did not like that they leave a large carbon footprint.

If you don't like the way Lambo guy is driving, there's better way to handle it that throwing shit at people's cars. I can't say I have not tossed a couple fountain drinks out my window at couple tailgaters before, but that was years ago. Rock Guy look like he should be old enough to know better.

• 4 weeks later...
I dont know.....On the fence now

After watching the video, and now with the information that the guy was racing up and down the street for a 30 minute period of time, things may be seen differently. I think about it this way-take out the fact that its a Lamborghini at all. Say some punk kid in a modded civic was going 100mph back and forth up and down your street in front of where you live. Say you have kids, and are envisioning your little son or daughter getting killed by said a$$hole if you werent paying attention on that day. Say you went out to the street and asked the guy to slow down 5 or 6 times nicely, called the cops as a good samaritan should, and he continued to do it-maybe even calling you names or taunting you in the process. I could see the rock thrower possibly having cause to cross the line too. I dont think personal property damage is always the right thing to do, not condoning it, but I could see myself being livid in that scenario too.

Think of it-driver races up and down the street for 30 minutes, and as a homeowner and parent you dont respond, your kid runs out to the street and gets killed by the driver. As a parent of said child, I wouldnt stop knocking the drivers teeth through the back of his skull until all of the bones were gone in both of my hands.

Its bad enough to speed on the highway or commercial roads (which I do from time to time in mexico :icon_mrgreen: ), and it is another thing to do it in front of people's homes on a residential street.

I used to be the a$$hole doing the racing up and down the street when I was younger. Now I see it happen, and it upsets me because I have a daughter.

Thank you.

I don't usually jump into threads like this but having had hard day and probably a few to many drinks, the difference between those saying they would confront the guy and the person driving in the video is you guys are not the sort to drive up and down a street racing........THIS IS A GOOD THING. The problem is the driver put himself in this position, in my opinion he has no one to blame but himself, sure guy shouldn't have thrown the rock, there are many more ways to stop this sort of behaviour. BUT and big but if you conduct yourself in such a manner that people feel you are endangering them or their property, people will take measures.

Both individuals are in the wrong, 2 wrongs don't make a right. I'll get back in my box now.