TeamSalamone lambo broke down in Colorado

TeamSalamone

We must finish goldRush .. Manhattan motors .. Lambo and chicago lambo all helping ...

Out of 85 supercars it's the only one broken it's a 2014!

The rally guys slapped Ferrari stickers on it as it was loaded on the truck to Chicago!!!

I am at the mercy of Lambo to get it running

In two years we have never been able to finish an event in a lambo without a tow truck and there are many (seriously) coming to see the car....

Chicago here we come it needs to rock and roll in one day :(

post-93516-1401825931_thumb.jpg

Sux, I hope it gets sorted for you. Been having the same shit luck with my Murci the last couple years. 2 Days ago my buddies Roadster shits the bed as well with 8k miles....E-gear issue.........

Probably doesn't help that the car spends the majority of its life sitting in one spot while the owner revs the piss out of it for half an hour.

Probably doesn't help that the car spends the majority of its life sitting in one spot while the owner revs the piss out of it for half an hour.

His last Aventador had over 20,000 miles when he traded it in for the roadster. I'm going to say that he does a bit of driving along with the revs.

I'll be at the concert in Atlanta on Thursday. Any Gumballers that want to meet up there PM me your number.

Damn... that sucks... Pretty much all the Aventadors we drove at the Esperianza had issues as well. Didnt your first one blow the transmission?

Sucks Brian. The BGC are cool.. hopefully they source this fast and get you on your way!!! Must finish the GR.

Go Team SALAMONE!!! We got your back! :eek3dance:

I'll be at the concert in Atlanta on Thursday. Any Gumballers that want to meet up there PM me your number.

I will shoot to meet you down there. Drop me a line on logistics if you get a chance.

Based on the IG pics, it looks like TS and the conc are doing it big!

Shoot me a message if you are heading over there. Seems like a bunch of people are going.