RaginBull + Pagani Huayra

ELIM

:icon_super:

In late July / early August I will be taking delivery of my favorite Hyper Car! It is especially exciting to me because for many years I thought that I would never be able to legally register and drive one in the United States. If Ferrari is the Horse, and Lamborghini is the Bull, IMO Pagani is the Unicorn.

My car is the first special edition "one-off" Pagani Huayra that has been made and it will be delivered to me through Prestige Imports in Miami, FL. The entire process has been absolutely amazing. I can confirm through this experience that Pagani Automobili and Prestige Imports both treat their customers like family.

My instagram username is : @LamborghiniKS - that is the only social media site that I am on. I went with ZondaUFO as my username on here to mix it up. Lamborghini and Pagani are my two favorite brands.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing our mutual passion for cars!

With Best,

Kris

Miami Beach, FL

Instagram : @LamborghiniKS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awesome. I guess I know when I will be making a trip :)

AWESOME!!! Considering this purchase is half the cost of the Veneno...I'm surprised it took you this long to buy one!

It is really starting to piss me off that every time I go to buy a car, RaginBull grabs one just as I'm about to pull the trigger so I have to pass on it since I don't want to be a follower.

Cant wait to see the car!

Congrats RB!

With the amount of Pagani love he was showing on his instagram account you could tell it was only a matter of time though