RaginBull + Pagani Huayra

ELIM

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the KS has decided to no longer post on Lpower..

Is this a joke? Self promotion was not well enough received here? I mean, he does seem like an egomaniac (probably well deserved given his professional accomplishments) but to just check out after a rough thread seems a bit short sighted.

I understand completely why Kris left. Its a shame.

I haven't been on LP as much lately. What did I miss?

EDIT: Found it. Glad I missed that clusterfuck.

Really? If all you want is for people to line up and beg to lick your asshole because of the cars you own then he made the right choice.

Maybe I don't know everyone intimately, but I'm on LP everyday all I see are a bunch of guys hanging out. Sure, it can be a rough crowd, but hey, it'd wouldn't be the same without all the peeps in the mix.

Im stunned. Who could have seen this coming.

Nice big "HELLO I AM THE AWESOMENESS" first post on L4P too. He'll have no end of nutswingers there.

Obviously some of you guys have a different perspective, but I challenge you to consider what this sounds like, outside its inflammatory style. Any guy with a flashy ostentatious Lamborghini is no stranger to people shitting on his parade and calling him an egomaniac, asshole, etc., etc. For at least this moment, RB owns one of the flashiest most ostentatious Lambos around. So now we've got Lamborghini enthusiasts calling a fellow Lamborghini owner/enthusiast an egomaniac. When did we start justifying that distinction? Kettle, this is Pot...you're black. As shocking as it may be, if you're rubbing elbows with people that play with Lamborghinis, you're bound to run into an odd mix of crazy stories, huge personalities, and rare breeds, yet some of you seem surprised by this. Hey, I don't know Kris any better than I know the rest of you. I don't know if he's an egomaniac or not, probabilities might actually be against it, but it doesn't matter. I enjoy his enthusiasm just as much as I enjoy all of your enthusiasm, or else I wouldn't be here. RB and everyone else should just chaff it off and carry on -- it's a room full of guys -- bound to get a little rough. At least it's not a room full of reality show girls that eat their young. At its roughest, there's more good than bad to be had hanging out in the Lamborghini fraternity.

maybe he would come back if the thread is removed. I also enjoy having him here.

I know him on a personal level and overall hes a good guy. very knowledgeable and very giving.

if you don't know him on a personal level, I can see how some people might take him the wrong way. but if that was the case I would never waste my personal time with a ego maniac schmuck lol

this is the only forum that I frequent because we have a very small and great group of guys here. but I must say almost 10 years ago I had to learn the rules the hard way. ALWAYS make sure you are 100% correct before saying anything and ALWAYS respect the mods. they are here to help the community and are not getting paid for their work. ALWAYS be real (its just a matter of time where your true colors show)

if you can make it through the 90 day probation lol it will be smooth sailing and you will meet some great people here that you would have never met otherwise!

maybe he would come back if the thread is removed. I also enjoy having him here.

I know him on a personal level and overall hes a good guy. very knowledgeable and very giving.

if you don't know him on a personal level, I can see how some people might take him the wrong way. but if that was the case I would never waste my personal time with a ego maniac schmuck lol

this is the only forum that I frequent because we have a very small and great group of guys here. but I must say almost 10 years ago I had to learn the rules the hard way. ALWAYS make sure you are 100% correct before saying anything and ALWAYS respect the mods. they are here to help the community and are not getting paid for their work. ALWAYS be real (its just a matter of time where your true colors show)

if you can make it through the 90 day probation lol it will be smooth sailing and you will meet some great people here that you would have never met otherwise!

That would set a dangerous precedent. We can't go removing threads because someone gets their ego butt hurt in it, regardless of owner status.

This site is not known for being the most gentile, nor being the "thin skinned friendly" forum.

With that in mind, it doesn't matter if it's a Pagani owner or a Civic owner that loves Lamborghini's, as the idiom suggests, "If you can't take the heat, get your ass out of the kitchen."

Because, as Dr. Dre would say, "[we] bring the fire till you're soaking in your seat."

This is certainly a great move! Best of luck and this is something I have thought of since 2012 when I was in one in Concours de Italia in Monterey... I had almost abandoned the idea of registering one and I am so happy you are taking this leap! Gold Bless!!!! love from us to you! Cheers and lets see that thing!!!

You mean to tell me that your opinion about a matter is worth less than someone else's just because they might be in a better financial situation than you . IMO kris left because he has an overinflated value about himself and we are not willing to kiss his ass.

Good luck to him

At least it's not a room full of reality show girls that eat their young.
I swear I only ate ONE :shock:

....please let me stay....I promise to be good :lol2:

Awesome purchase Kris. Amazing car.

You sure know how to pick them.

Best of luck and enjoy it..

AWESOME!!! Considering this purchase is half the cost of the Veneno...I'm surprised it took you this long to buy one!

i think he said hes been wanting to buy one for a while....but was hesitant because of lack of dealership support. I cant remember if he was talking about Pagani or K-egg

congrats Kris, glad to see you've pulled the trigger.

From all of the pictures I've seen of Kris's Pagani, it is going to be truly epic! He is a huge contribution to the car community and I'm excited to see the finished product.

Kris no longer being here is Lambopower's loss, and I think it sucks that we lost one of the biggest assets to the forum. What kind of precedent is being set when a moderator can hurl personal attacks on an upstanding member of the Lambopower community, especially someone who is extremely well liked and respected. I understand that sometimes people have to be put in their place, and while we all appreciate that this forum is a bit rougher than others, if someone other than a moderator made those same defaming statements they would have been banned. I challenge anyone to SPECIFICALLY show/explain what Kris said that justified such an attack on his character. After repeated attempts by Kris to resolve the situation via PM, the moderator has refused to make amends.

And back on the Huayra topic...I have been a part of this process since the beginning, and have seen all the various renderings that Pagani did for Kris since he first put down his deposit a year ago. He has gone through a lot of different designs to get to his final build, and it looks amazing. In the end, Kris went with a design that my wife helped with, and she takes great pride in that. Pagani offers their clients extremely high resolution and realistic renderings to give them a great idea of what the car will look like. It takes an artist a full day to make these renderings, and they are so high quality that you can print them out on a 6 foot poster. I am very excited to be a part of this Huayra delivery which is less than 2 months away! I haven't been back to Miami since the Veneno delivery, so I am really looking forward to it. I will also be sure to post pictures and give my impressions of this insane car.

Kris no longer being here is Lambopower's loss, and I think it sucks that we lost one of the biggest assets to the forum. What kind of precedent is being set when a moderator can hurl personal attacks on an upstanding member of the Lambopower community, especially someone who is extremely well liked and respected. I understand that sometimes people have to be put in their place, and while we all appreciate that this forum is a bit rougher than others, if someone other than a moderator made those same defaming statements they would have been banned. I challenge anyone to SPECIFICALLY show/explain what Kris said that justified such an attack on his character. After repeated attempts by Kris to resolve the situation via PM, the moderator has refused to make amends.

I agree 100%!!

Kris no longer being here is Lambopower's loss, and I think it sucks that we lost one of the biggest assets to the forum.

Hoping he'll come back eventually. It was awesome getting insight into the hyper car world all the way from the purchase to first impressions to a full write up.