RaginBull + Pagani Huayra

ELIM

Pagani offers their clients extremely high resolution and realistic renderings to give them a great idea of what the car will look like. It takes an artist a full day to make these renderings, and they are so high quality that you can print them out on a 6 foot poster.

Wow, that would be my dream job! :o

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VBUG I could give you the exact specific answers you are looking for but it isn't my place to do so, also since I was attacked unjustifiably when I previously shared my opinion I feel it would be pointless, what I would like to say though is that with first hand knowledge of what's been said certain opinions and views would definetly be changed, it will definetly help you see where LPDADDY is coming from.

As I suggested before if one isn't privy to a certain situation/discussion which took place in private one is better to let those involved clarify the situation amongst themselves. That's the reason why things got blown out of proportions in this thread.

I understand where you are coming from since RB is your friend but unless you belive LPDADDY completely lost his mind overnight you must appreciate there must be some reasoning behind his reaction, I am sure if LPDADDY believes that he owes you an explanation he will give you one, then everyone here can make up their mind whether he was right or wrong.

At the end of the day it's one person's opinion about the other, that doesn't make anyone better or worse than they already are, if I cared about everyone who dislikes me I'd have to stay up all night stressing about it but I simply do not care, Life goes on!

No one is in the right here. You do not have to like everyone on here (you is generic) but we should be able to keep things civil. I hope people can resolve their differences, even if that means agreeing to disagree, and Kris can come back.

I am still confused as to why a person leaves a forum all together just because they feel like another forum member was "mean to them" or "unjust". Kinda like "a kid on the playground yelled at me so I am taking all my toys and going home." It is RBs prerogative to spend his time on any forum he pleases but I just don't know why he would vacate this forum all together. My assumption is that there are things in the background that I don't understand.

Why is a moderator bashing a member ? I can say that's a Bitch move...this will be my last post seems like high school girls ... It's not my issue .. But if this is how things are handled here .. I want no part ✌️Hope you the best LP power

And back on the Huayra topic...I have been a part of this process since the beginning, and have seen all the various renderings that Pagani did for Kris since he first put down his deposit a year ago. He has gone through a lot of different designs to get to his final build, and it looks amazing. In the end, Kris went with a design that my wife helped with, and she takes great pride in that. Pagani offers their clients extremely high resolution and realistic renderings to give them a great idea of what the car will look like. It takes an artist a full day to make these renderings, and they are so high quality that you can print them out on a 6 foot poster. I am very excited to be a part of this Huayra delivery which is less than 2 months away! I haven't been back to Miami since the Veneno delivery, so I am really looking forward to it. I will also be sure to post pictures and give my impressions of this insane car.

ill also be with you guys for the delivery! cant wait to see it! :icon_thumleft:

The Pagani KS it set to become a very special car. Congrats to KS on the purchase of this automotive masterpiece.

Too bad that he choose to leave this board, but from my knowledge, the attacks that he was subject due to his opinion on the P1 were a bit harsh if the defense of his opinion on the P1 was just the reason.

It's not that his opinion is more valuable because he has more money. But on the Veneno subject, and other supercars for that matter, his opinion is more valuable than others because he has first hand experience on most of them.

But having browsed this forum from some time it seems that, like Fortis said, there is more to the exchange between KS and AT, than the one that occured online... Probalby his opinion on the P1 was just the trigger...

Moving on...

It's not that his opinion is more valuable because he has more money. But on the Veneno subject, and other supercars for that matter, his opinion is more valuable than others because he has first hand experience on most of them.

I didnt know opinions were valuable. And I don't really recall him ever posting anything of actual substance other than "amazing" or "incredible" etc.

Not that it matters at all, but I personally wrote the whole thing off when he got the veneno and he talked about how he would demonstrate the cars capabilities to anyone who asked via tearing around on the streets.

I didnt know opinions were valuable. And I don't really recall him ever posting anything of actual substance other than "amazing" or "incredible" etc.

Not that it matters at all, but I personally wrote the whole thing off when he got the veneno and he talked about how he would demonstrate the cars capabilities to anyone who asked via tearing around on the streets.

Can you do me a favour.

Just do one.

Thanks.

Kris no longer being here is Lambopower's loss, and I think it sucks that we lost one of the biggest assets to the forum. What kind of precedent is being set when a moderator can hurl personal attacks on an upstanding member of the Lambopower community, especially someone who is extremely well liked and respected. I understand that sometimes people have to be put in their place, and while we all appreciate that this forum is a bit rougher than others, if someone other than a moderator made those same defaming statements they would have been banned. I challenge anyone to SPECIFICALLY show/explain what Kris said that justified such an attack on his character. After repeated attempts by Kris to resolve the situation via PM, the moderator has refused to make amends.

And back on the Huayra topic...I have been a part of this process since the beginning, and have seen all the various renderings that Pagani did for Kris since he first put down his deposit a year ago. He has gone through a lot of different designs to get to his final build, and it looks amazing. In the end, Kris went with a design that my wife helped with, and she takes great pride in that. Pagani offers their clients extremely high resolution and realistic renderings to give them a great idea of what the car will look like. It takes an artist a full day to make these renderings, and they are so high quality that you can print them out on a 6 foot poster. I am very excited to be a part of this Huayra delivery which is less than 2 months away! I haven't been back to Miami since the Veneno delivery, so I am really looking forward to it. I will also be sure to post pictures and give my impressions of this insane car.

Perfectly stated! After reading the P1 thread, it's pathetic to see this moderator treat a member this bad on lambopower. At the end of the day, everyone can agree to disagree, but I fully expect it to be done professionally and upheld by the moderators.

Note to Moderators - If members are continued to be treated in this manner, do not be surprised if they leave especially when they were professional during the entire discussion.

Note to Moderators - If members are continued to be treated in this manner, do not be surprised if they leave especially when they were professional during the entire discussion.

Thanks we had no clue what-so-ever. What would we have done without your input.

Just a heads up to you. We don't come round your place of work and tell you how to sweep up.

A shit load goes on here behind the scenes and on other platforms.

Each person involved has their reasons, I am not saying they are right I am not saying they are wrong. What I am saying is this, who are you to rock up at our party and complain about the temperature of the beer?

Just a heads up to you. We don't come round your place of work and tell you how to sweep up.

Each person involved has their reasons, I am not saying they are right I am not saying they are wrong. What I am saying is this, who are you to rock up at our party and complain about the temperature of the beer?

:eusa_dance:

Kris no longer being here is Lambopower's loss, and I think it sucks that we lost one of the biggest assets to the forum. What kind of precedent is being set when a moderator can hurl personal attacks on an upstanding member of the Lambopower community, especially someone who is extremely well liked and respected. I understand that sometimes people have to be put in their place, and while we all appreciate that this forum is a bit rougher than others, if someone other than a moderator made those same defaming statements they would have been banned. I challenge anyone to SPECIFICALLY show/explain what Kris said that justified such an attack on his character. After repeated attempts by Kris to resolve the situation via PM, the moderator has refused to make amends.

Let me set the records straight.

We, as a group of exotic car owners, are a privileged bunch, some more than others but as group, we are lucky to be where we are. The purpose of the forum is to share our experiences with enthusiasts, some are exotic owners and some are not. Opinions may vary and every member is entitled to his.

I have issues when a member decides his opinions are fact and disses everyone else's that does not fall in line with his.

There is difference between first hand experience and opinion . One cannot have an educated opinion about a car or anything without first hand experience, but they could still have an opinion.

So what becomes fact ? The stats of a car are fact, everything else is an opinion and I take issue when members try to push their opinion on others as fact.

You may or may not agree with me and that is cool.

Fact is: Kris and I exchanged 3 PM's, i will not get into the details but they were very civil . I made peace with him, but he does not want peace unless i meet his conditions which i will not. So he choses not to post, his choice.

Enough said.

I won't even respond directly to your message and I'm glad your response proved my point.

In general, as a proud member here who keeps to himself 99% of the time, I have to justify who I am because I outlined a concern in a professional manner on a public thread? I didn't realize this thread only allowed certain members to post ?

RB - you will be missed, I appreciated your input as I do with many of the members here

I won't even respond directly to your message and I'm glad your response proved my point.

Yes that is very noble and decent of you and probably for... the... best... oh you are not done.

In general, as a proud member here who keeps to himself 99% of the time, I have to justify who I am because I outlined a concern in a professional manner on a public thread? I didn't realize this thread only allowed certain members to post ?

Firstly this.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65106

Secondly

When you chime in on an issue and the issue does not remotely affect you, you are not an affected party and then add in this

who keeps to himself 99% of the time

Then the food you bring to this topic table would not even provide any nourishment yet satisfy a baby church mice.

So your impression of me or any other of the moderating team will not keep me awake at night so I will finish off this post with

This just in. I may have successfully convinced KS to put a trailer hitch on the Veneno to pull his watercraft.

I just had a second idea where Geno does the same to his 50th to pull the lamboat.

This is not a case of a moderator picking on a member. This stems from them actually meeting in person. Regardless, they both talked it out and hashed out there differences. Lpdaddy is not obligated to do what KS asks him to do. That is his prerogative.

Like I told KS, this is a big boy room, and everyone is not required to get along. If you dont get along with one person, you dont forget about the others you do get along with,unless they really aren't that important to you. Im the first to bust KS's balls when he makes unsubstantiated and undocumented claims. (ie fasted N/A automobile) . I probably bust his chops more than anyone.

So inmo, KS should man up, and say WTF, here I am. Take the good with the bad..

The good news is, with Accichellis updates, its like KS is still here!

Yes that is very noble and decent of you and probably for... the... best... oh you are not done.

Firstly this.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65106

Secondly

When you chime in on an issue and the issue does not remotely affect you, you are not an affected party and then add in this

Then the food you bring to this topic table would not even provide any nourishment yet satisfy a baby church mice.

So your impression of me or any other of the moderating team will not keep me awake at night so I will finish off this post with

You def are a "limey douchebag" :eusa_naughty: :eusa_dance:

Sick of your snipes.

What the hell are you talking about, dude. "Snipes?"

Im sorry if I manage to convey my message with a minimum of verbosity.