RaginBull + Pagani Huayra

ELIM

And back on the Huayra topic...I have been a part of this process since the beginning, and have seen all the various renderings that Pagani did for Kris since he first put down his deposit a year ago. He has gone through a lot of different designs to get to his final build, and it looks amazing. In the end, Kris went with a design that my wife helped with, and she takes great pride in that. Pagani offers their clients extremely high resolution and realistic renderings to give them a great idea of what the car will look like. It takes an artist a full day to make these renderings, and they are so high quality that you can print them out on a 6 foot poster. I am very excited to be a part of this Huayra delivery which is less than 2 months away! I haven't been back to Miami since the Veneno delivery, so I am really looking forward to it. I will also be sure to post pictures and give my impressions of this insane car.

That is rad. It's great to see a manufacture actually care about the buyers' wants.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You def are a "limey douchebag" :eusa_naughty: :eusa_dance:

Good job you don't post too much, you would be out of your depth in a puddle.

What the hell are you talking about, dude. "Snipes?"

Im sorry if I manage to convey my message with a minimum of verbosity.

The brevity of your posts is not the issue, the content is a constant stream of bilious bile.

Not asking you to be excessively loquacious but less poisonous in your approach.

• 2 weeks later...
Well we should do dinner when he comes back from the big adventure.

It's already planned. Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab), my house

It's already planned. Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab), my house

k

any reason why the car is 50k more than any 2012 with those miles does it have more than just the wrap?

Could it be because there is more Carbon Fiber outside and inside this car ? I remember just about every visible part in the interior has been replaced by CF.

Just going to leave this here. No words for this pic!

10404016_692685910769154_5391371654350074555_o.jpg

All those bugs on the windshield! Putting in some good seat time I see! Im Jelly

All those bugs on the windshield! Putting in some good seat time I see! Im Jelly

You know that the poster isn't the one whom took the image?

That is from Nicholas over in Singapore from the drive they did recently.

The only way this photo is relative to the conversation in this thread is that it can be used for an interior reference shot of a Pagani Huayra.

Congrats on the Pagani.

I have no idea why people are so opinionated on why KS left. If he doesn't want to post here any more get over it or follow him to wherever he does, I have nothing against him or anyone but come on, it's only an internet forum.