Free with your L-Power Membership

Roman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fcuking hate kitcars.

Earlycat lives across the river from me (theyre building a bridge that will make us neighbors..) There is a rumor he has one.... :icon_mrgreen:

BTW, that bridge is getting closer!

post-4314-1470964261_thumb.jpg

^ Same as that.

I'm confused, same as what?

Don't hate, Fieros need love too :icon_mrgreen:

Stock fieros need love. Kit cars need help.... being pushed into a lake. Why ruin a perfectly good fiero and turn it into a kit car? :lol2:

I'm confused, same as what?

Lost in translation. English english Vs American english.

It simply means I agree with what you wrote/said. I believe you have a similar phrase "true that" which we don't commonly use but pretty much means the same thing.

Sorry for the confusion.

So there is no doubt - I hate kit cars that pretend to be the real thing.

Lost in translation. English english Vs American english.

It simply means I agree with what you wrote/said. I believe you have a similar phrase "true that" which we don't commonly use but pretty much means the same thing.

Sorry for the confusion.

So there is no doubt - I hate kit cars that pretend to be the real thing.

No worries

Shit. My niece saw this tool driving around and thought it was me... I hate this fcuking guy...

I love the barfy face. Lol

I can't understand why someone would spend the money and time to do something like that?! What's the expression: imitation is the best form of flattery?

I love the barfy face. Lol

I can't understand why someone would spend the money and time to do something like that?! What's the expression: imitation is the best form of flattery?

There's a guy on the 944online forums and every single time I post anything lamborghini related he pipes up with "blah blah blah my lambo" which is a fiero kit car. Every single time I point out that it's a kit car, and not real.

People want the looks, and you could swap a 900hp motor in it, but it'll STILL never be a Lamborghini, not even close.

The hands that touched it didn't come from Sant'####. The leather work will never be pristine. They hide all the fasteners, everything is shaved and done by hand, and it's quality and stands the test of time. It isn't cheap material or crap leather, it's good shit. The wiring tucked away in parts of the frame to hide so it's not bulky and in the open. Things torqued by hand, hands that know the feel of the nuts and bolts as it's assembled. Things aren't rolled off a line of robots, they're artisan hands doing artisan work at the factory in Sant'####.

You are getting so much more than a cool looking car when you buy a Lamborghini. They are a work of art, from the nuts and bolts, to the frame, to the body, the way the engines are made and put together, the way they sound, and the way they feel. You could slap the best quality body kit on a fiero and put down some ridiculous horsepower and run a 10 second quarter mile. But you'd be missing the entire point of owning a Lamborghini, everything that makes the heart and soul of the car what it is. All you have is a fast body kit on a shit frame, with a shit interior, with no soul.... that... that is a kit car.

Worse is that those who are ignorant enough to buy the bullshit that kit owners say like "yeah it's real" completely take away from the mystique when something real rolls by. The first question is "is it a real lamborghini?" or "is that a kit car?" because imitation is so rampant, it's hard to believe the real thing when you see it. You might get away with tricking some ignorant wanna be car people who don't know exotics well, but you're only fooling yourself in building a big plastic mess piece of shit kit car.

And that is how I feel about kit cars.

PS: Dear mods, why in the world is the city lamborghinis are built in filtered? lol.