F12 TRS

Phteven

The first alleged images of a one-off Ferrari called F12 TRS have surfaced on the web. The car was built at the request of a wealthy collector whose identity remains unknown.

Designed by the automaker's Special Projects Division, the F12 TRS is based on the F12berlinetta coupe but it gains a targa roof, heavily-tinted windows and a more shapely rear end. The front fascia is fitted with a race-inspired splitter, and the car appears to wear bespoke alloy wheels.

The F12 TRS is reportedly powered by a gasoline-electric hybrid drivetrain consisting of a 729-horsepower 6.2-liter V12 engine that works jointly with a Formula 1-inspired Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) made up of an electric motor and a high-capacity battery pack. Not available on the stock F12, the hybrid system is expected to propel the F12 TRS from zero to 62 mph in under 3 seconds and on to a top speed of over 210 mph.

Sources indicate the F12 TRS cost its owner $4.2 million, considerably more than even the range-topping ThethetheFerrari. The car will remain an exclusive one-off and it will not be added to the Ferrari catalog.

Ferrari is expected to publish a full set of details about the F12 TRS once the roadster has been delivered.

ferrari-f12-trs-firstpics-1_653.jpg

ferrari-f12-trs-firstpics-2_653.jpg

Looks good.....lot of presence.

I like it!

Hopefully this thing sounds like a monster too. Minimum 599 GTO level violence.

Looks like the new POS with a body kit on it...

That thing is insane. I love it.

For $4.2 million, I would take this over a Veneno.

WHAT???

My god! Shit just got real in here!

It would be Veneno for me...

That does not look like a $4mil car, with that being said I would take it over the Veneno at 1/8 the $4mil. Sorry never been a fan of the

Veneno, flame suit on.

I just don't see it, the design I am referring to, price when it comes to these type of cars is irrelevant because it's never a factor.

4,2 Mill for that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's the price for a custom car that would sell for no more than $500-600k on its own.

I'm wondering if this is like P4/5, where they'd have to use a stock F12 and disassemble it to the chassis in order to build it?

That's the price for a custom car that would sell for no more than $500-600k on its own.

I'm wondering if this is like P4/5, where they'd have to use a stock F12 and disassemble it to the chassis in order to build it?

I understand what it is.. but what it looks like is a Corvette... A Veneno looks next level, as does the P4/5

I like it. Nicer than the standard F12 imo but 50th Aventador still wins at considerably less £££. Each to their own though.

I understand what it is.. but what it looks like is a Corvette... A Veneno looks next level, as does the P4/5

I agree. It's very Corvette.

I also think an original Corvette GrandSport looks a lot better.

post-468-1403136560.jpg