UGR LP560 vs. 1400 whp Supra vs. 1400 whp Z.06 vs. Turbo Busa

Kisco

Did you at least make it interesting by only going half throttle and short shifting?

LOL I only came out on 1500 setting and on bald tires..

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL I only came out on 1500 setting and on bald tires..

What it must be like to say "I ONLY came out on my 1500 setting". The smerk you 2R owners must have on your face when you know you have another 400whp in the tank.

A kid on IG caught a fly by of you racing a GTR. hahahaha

I saw that. Their reaction is priceless lol.

That was an epic reaction.

The full video should be out tonight. Can't wait for Sam to see it :)

Is TRC doing it?

I let a local guy ride with me this past weekend when I raced Lynch, and that liter bike. He is making it.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrat's Fad and duhawksi! Nice runs and videos... :icon_thumleft:

Nice race, that busa is mid-tier in the world of turbo sportbikes though. Ill be pretty happy to show you what 700whp turbo busa can do however :)

What is your name and please post some pics/info about your bike? There are only a handful of 700whp+ Busa's and I know of none in Dubai...unless you bought it already built?

All this talk of these 600+WHP motorcycles, yet how come we have never seen them out on the streets or anything? That is because they are pro street race-bikes. I would think by now a "proper" bike would have raced an UGR Lambo. 425whp Busa is about as crazy as they come for anything short of a race-only bike IMO.

I agree talk is cheap, especially when you're on the other side of the world, and have no intentions of shipping your bike here to back anything up.

There are a few 600whp+ that are street bikes but not many race on the street, most stick to the track or other closed course events. Honestly, until now there wasn't a reason for them to since 99% of the stuff on the street can't hang with a 300whp+ Turbo-bike let alone more. Anyone with a car at the level of a UGR-1R+ can confirm it's beyond silly fast on the street. Safer to keep it on a track unless bikes were allowed at some of the roll events. 425whp is actually just a Stage-1 Turbo setup, so as crazy as it is and sounds it's really just getting started when talking Turbo-Busa's...

After watching those videos I had to google 'Hayabusa spedometer' to see what does the last dial show as it is really hard to believe how quick it moves to the top speed... I understand it was 220mph? This is just crazy!

It is even harder to understand and believe how can a car beat that. Amazing work to all involved - owner and UGR!

The only thing I cannot understand is how TopGear has never showed TT Lambo's yet? I would imagine every car enthusiast would like to see how these things go or at least to see it for the first time, since I imagine not many car people in the world are yet aware of TT Lambos.

UGR featured on TopGear would be a truly special episode :)

After watching those videos I had to google 'Hayabusa spedometer' to see what does the last dial show as it is really hard to believe how quick it moves to the top speed... I understand it was 220mph? This is just crazy!

It is even harder to understand and believe how can a car beat that. Amazing work to all involved - owner and UGR!

The only thing I cannot understand is how TopGear has never showed TT Lambo's yet? I would imagine every car enthusiast would like to see how these things go or at least to see it for the first time, since I imagine not many car people in the world are yet aware of TT Lambos.

UGR featured on TopGear would be a truly special episode :)

It is very simple...there is no TT Gallardo in the UK that i know of. Top gear has featured tuned cars (brabus e.g.) so that would not be an issue. However getting UGR´s precious shop cars over there, filming it etc and shipping it back is a time consuming thing. UGR always does good jobs with their own video crew and there are channels such as 1320 and TRC that cover most of the events and racing taking place. At this point i do not believe UGR needs to be featured in a big TV show or automobile magazine, their packages speak for themselves and are basically on display at every event year around.

I understand that. I meant that TopGear could actually go to UGR garage/or just anywhere in USA and get 1 or few TT Lambos filmed, that should not really be a problem for them since they do go around the globe a lot.

And I would not say to do it just for the marketing purposes, but more for the sake of showing these beast to the world and how far the whole tuning worlds has progressed. I would imagine that people would love to see something like that.